Chapter 34

Hi guys!

So, people have been making edits of me and my best friend hugging and stuff and it's so weird. He's only my best friend, okay? Okay. So some of you asked me some questions and here are some answers.

1.) Q: What's your favorite color?

A: Red and Blue

2.) Q: Do you have any nicknames?

A: Day, Day-Day, D, Muddy

3.) Q: Who are your best friends?

A: Alyssa (my co-writer; @thecrazyone21), my sister Britney, and Josh.

4.) Q: What is your favorite Wattpad book(s)?

A: I read almost 75 books at a time so I love every single book I'm reading and they are all R5 or Ross Lynch fanfics.

If you want to ask me anymore questions, please PM me, comment below, or put your questions on my message board. I'd aprecciate it :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ross's POV

I woke up in the morning, stretching with a smile plastered on my face. I saw Zoe right next to me still with her little bump of two months. I kissed her cheek lightly and got up carefully to not wake her up.

"Daddy!" Shor whisper-yelled.

"Yes Shor?" I smiled, bending down to his size.

"I made breakfast with my sisters!" he said, puffing his chest out proudly.

"Good, little guy." I said, tickling him and kissing his cheek multiple times as he giggled.

He ran to the kitchen, still giggling. I scratched my head and I widened my eyes at what was on the table.

"Surprise daddy!" Rebecca exclaimed.

"Pancakes, eggs, bacon? Who taught you this?" I asked every single kid.

Everyone pointed at Rebecca and she blushed a little bit because her cheeks turned to a light pink.

"Wow, thank you kids." I said, getting kisses from my children and my neices.

"Your welcome daddy." Ryder smiled.

"So, it's almost Thanksgiving and I want all of you to write what your all thankful for. Thanskgiving is tomorrow." I smiled.

"What does 'thankful' mean?" Juliet asked me with her big brown eyes, like her mother.

"Thankful means what you are greatful for. What you wanna say 'thank you' to. Like for example, I'm thankful for having all of you guys." I explained.

Everyone slightly blushed, "Okay."

"Oh, you can start later. But wake up your uncles and aunts or your dads and moms." I said.

All the kids ran to wake up everyone and I sat at my place. Everyone got up and sat into their places.

"Wow! Who made all of this?" Zoe exclaimed.

"The kids," I said, "all alone."

"Wow!!" everyone exclaimed.

After we all ate, Zoe, Rydel, Rebecca, Ryder, Juliet, Mikayla, and Jessica helped with the dishes and all of us men just talked random sh**.

"Thank you." we all said.

"It feels weird saying thank you to kids. We just all flipped positions. They're the adults, we're the kids."

We all laughed, even the children laughed.

When we all finished, the kids asked if they can play outside, so Ratliff and Rydel volunteered to check them out.