Chapter 52

Ross's POV

-Months Later-

We were shooting the last scene of Teen Beach Movie. It was exciting and I'm happy since we got an extra week to enjoy Puerto Rico. The kids love it here but they don't go out much. The climate and is great and we all love it very much here.

"Alright, Grace, hurry do the scene." the director demanded.

Grace, John, Mollie, and the rest are doing the scene. Everyone is beaming of joy.

"AND CUT!" the director yelled.

"Alright, we're done for the whole year!" the producer announced. We all celebrated and Zoe jumped on me, followed by Rebecca, then Shor then Ryder and Juliet, then Rhylee and RJ. Ryan was squished in somehow.

"Childreeen!" Mollie squealed.

Zoe chuckled and everyone went off of me. The kids went off to run and play on the beach. I was holding Ryan and rocking him. Zoe helped me put him in his crib again.

"Want a beer, Ross?" John questioned, throwing me a beer. I clicked it open and sipped it, "Of course, Johnnie my boy."

"I told you not to call me that."

"But I love it."

"I hate it."

"No you don't hate it."

"Yeah I do."

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh-huh."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yeeees."

"Stoooop Ross!" Grace whined. John and I just simply chuckled. But then I silenced.

No.

This wasn't happening.

The tan girl with blonde hair approached, "Ross."

"Emma."

------

A

YEEE THAT WAS THE LAST CHAPTER AND I LEFT YOU HANGIMG HAHFSFHAHDGGC

IM SUCH A BAD PERSON LOLOLOLOL

ANYWAY: Thank you for reading, mates.

-dhanna x

btw, ily all