Chapter 24

Zoe POV

I woke up from a peaceful sleep. I was the only one up so I walked over to the kitchen made breakfast for the whole family. Breakfast was made for over 40 people because most of my family lives on the ranch. The house isn't really a house its more like a mansion!!! Its huge.

I made pancakes, eggs, Bacon ( Only for my kids, and Ross' family because my family doesn't eat bacon except me because we live on a pig farm!!), toast, hashbrowns, and I cut up some fruit. By the time I finished cooking all of the Lynches were in the kitchen waiting for food.

Here's a tip if you want to have a meeting with the Lynches or wake them up, Cook bacon.!!! Its something I learned over the years. After everyone was all gathered in the kitchen we all grabbed our plates. It was kind of like a buffet style breakfast. We all sat around the table and couches and had.multiple conversations about various things. I was happy to see us all together, its setting I thought I'd never see happen. We were one big happy family and no one is ever gonna ruin that.

Ross POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I realized Zoe wasn't here so I went to go find her. I ended up in the kitchen with her because I used my nose. It lead me to Zoe, pancakes, and bacon!!!!

Zoe wouldn't let is eat until everyone was awake so we had to wait.

When everyone was awake we were able to eat. We lined up and all grabbed our food.

We all finished eating and were told that we had to go work around the farm.

We were split into different groups. I happened to be out in a group with Zoe and her cousin, Mia. We were on children duty. There was a lot of kids!!!!!! I some how survived it though. I don't think i could have done it without Zoe being by my side!!

Everyone was finished with their chores by lunch so we all got into our cars and drove to a pizza parlor.

--------

Just a little short chapter. It would've been linger but in just really tired and I can't think right.

For all who guessed how big the house was, congrats if you said it was like a mansion!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it. i'm sorry if you thought it was gonna be linger but I'm just really tired and I updated for Dhanna because she asked me to cover this chapter because she is focused in here other stories!!!!

-Alyssa :D