Forgiveness

CHAPTER 23

I was walking downtown with Snow. Percy went back to the mortal world and I haven't talked to Joshua since the dance. ever since I came to the immortal world I started to understand an learn how to love. but i'm still a little confused. I haven't used the arrows yet and I'm planning on not to.

my phone vibrated interrupting me from my thoughts. I pulled it out only to see the message is from my dad. I groaned. he hasn't messaged me in a while.

it read... "where are you Halo? you have been gone for almost a month now and everyone is worried to death about you." ya right I'm pretty sure he don't miss me. I replied... "I'm not telling you." he answered back but I didn't bother reading it.

I was about to put my phone back in my pocket when it vibrated again. I sighed and looked at the screen. Percy was calling me. I'm still mad at him but I answered. "hello?" I said coldly through gritted teeth. he sighed on the other line. "I'm sorry Halo about the fight." it sounded like he was trying not to cry. was he about to? I clenched my jaw but my vocie softened when I spoke. "its ok..."

it was silent for a while. Percy finally spoke up. "Halo I really do like you." I stood quiet. "I know you like Joshua mo-" I cut him off. "thats not true... I like you both." all Percy could say was oh.

we talked for a while. he promised not to tell my dad where I was. I wanted Beauty to know soni allowed him to tell her. he is s true friend and I'm glad I was able to forgive him.

hours passed and me an Snow did a lot. we walked Angel, went out to eat, went to navy pier and now were going to the beach. it was hot today.

I was sitting on the sand tanning while Snow was by the water talking to Chase. a group of boys walked by. there I guess you can call "leader" lifted up his glasses and winked at me. if course I blushed. a few minutes after that the "leader" came back. he sat by me.

"hey I'm Jermey." he said warmly. I didn't look at him. cause I would end up checking him out. "I'm Halo." I said smiling. he raised an eyebrow. "your the girl that every one keeps talking about?" I looked at him confused. "excuse me?" I was totally lost. "aren't you the girl two guys were fighting over at the dance?" that means he goes to my school. dang. I nodded. he put his glasses on top of his head. "i can see why." he said. again I blushed.

he turned to look at his side only to face Angel who started to lick his face. he laughed. he smiled when she stopped. he had a hot smile. snap out of it! "what's her name?" he said snapping me back to reality. "Angel." I answered softly. I started to think about my mom.

we decided to hang out for the rest of the day so we can get to know each other. I said bye to Snow. Chase was coming so she didn't mind being alone. when I asked if she was sure she cut me off and said it was fine. all I could do was laugh. I know why she said it was fine. she wiggled her eyebrows at Jermey when he wasn't looking.

me and Jermey walked around downtown. he was a nice guy. I took this time to give him a look over. he was some serious eye candy. every where we went every girl was drooling over him. since he didn't have his sunglasses on I had a chance to admire his eyes. they were brown like chcoclate. but something about them were mysterious. now I was admiring his hair a little more. it was brown with natural red highlights that you can see in the sun. his skin was tan buy a nice one. he had muscles. he was tall like Percy and Joshua.

my hand brushed his by accident and I froze. he of course laughed. typical guy. "trynna hold my hand huh?" I shook my head and punched his shoulder playfully. "uh no." I said.

I tripped on the curve and felt my body being caught in Someones strong arms. I thought it was Jeremy's. who ever it was put me back on my feet. I turned on my heel to see who it was and it was Joshua. I didn't know he had muscle.

"hey clumsy. I'm glad I bumped into you. can we talk." he said feeling embrassed. I looked at Jermey to see it was fine he nodded in approval. I looked at Joshua. "i wanted to say sorry about the fight and will you forgive me by going on a date with me." he said softly while looking and kicking at the ground.

Jermey wasn't able to hear which was good. I was shocked because of two things.

1:he asked me out.

2: Hunter finally says a few words an the boys both took him serious enough to say sorry. pretty impressive Hunter.

"yes I'll go. I forgive you." I said lifting up his face by his chin. he smiled and we said our good-byes and I continued my day with Jermey.