Starting Mortal And FairyTale High

CHAPTER 1

today i start Mortal And Fairytale High. its for all mortal and fairytale creatures, people. i'm sorry! let me properly introduce myself. i'm Halo. werid name huh? well not for me. it makes sense if you know and understand who i am. i'm the famous Cupid's daughter. ya i know you never suspected he would have a kid. i have firery red hair like my mother. she died at birth. so i never got to know her. sine im mortal i have a power where i can talk to her in my dreams. any way my eyes are ocean blue and emerald green. a combonation of both parents eye color. i have big snow white wings. well since you know a little about me lets go back to my day.

 my dad walked me into the building because we needed to sign some papers.everyone looked at us strange. you know cause i'm new. i was gettingg aggravated so i looked around to find someone i can mess with. i found a girl whispering into a guys ear. i'm pretty sure the were talking about me when they kept looking up. i waited until they both made eye contact with me. then i looked deep into their eyes and saw the hate each other. funny cause there whispering to each other. ugh make no sense. so i froze time then played with their emotions. i unfroze time and they kissed. everybody laughed. i guess people know they hate each other. the boy and girl looked at each other and gave one and other disgusting looks. i smirked as me and my dad walked away. yes i can freeze time and play with emotions too. before you ask. i'm not the typical cupid.

i looked at my dad laughing. but he looked at me upset for what i did. "what?" i asked. "Halo you can't be playing with time and peoples emotions as soon as you get aggravated or upset." he said with no emotion. "i know dad..." i said frowning. "you have to make friends not enemies since your going to be attending here." he said with a sigh.  

we walked in complete silence to the office. as we made it there my dad knocked. the sign on the door said "principal's office". oh great i hope he is nice. "come in." i herd a loud thunder sounding vocie. it made me nervous as my dad opened the door. the office was huge. i looked around before i walked in but my dad practally dragged me in with out a warning. as he dragged me i almost fell. when my dad wasn't looking i mean mugged him. then i herd lightning crack so i hid behind my dad. who is this guy?  where is he? my dad felt me grab him when i hid so he pushed me off. 

"welcome to Mortal And Fairytale High." i herd the vocie again. then the principal came out a closet with papers. "thank you." my dad said smiling while nudging me. "thank you. i also said. "you must be the new student Halo." the principal said smiling. i smiled back. "im pricipal Zeus but everybody just calls me Zeus." he said. he seems pretty nice. "nice to meet you." me and my dad said in unison. we sat down an the Zeus talked for awhile. finally he told me something. "i took the libiraty to help you out with your first friend. he has every class with you." he said smiling. " thank you very much." i smiled back. i dont need help finding friends but it was a nice gesture. "Percy come here." he called. Percy? what kinda name is that? the boy named Percy walked in. he didnt look so bad. 

Zeus, my dad and i stood up. "Percy i would like you to meet Halo." Percy strechted out his hand and said "nice to meet you." i shook his hand an smiled. "she has every class with you so maybe you can show her around." Zeus said. "sure no problem." Percy said with a warm smile. after we met Percy we signed papers. now i offically am attending Mortal And Fairytale High. i told my dad goodbye and told me have fun and have a great. i watched as he went out of sight.

"so your the girl that made those two people kiss huh?" Percy said out of no where. "yup." i replied shyly. "thats pretty cool." he said smiling. i couldnt but smile back. Percy was showing me around on our way to our first class. i could tell today is going to be a good day.