Run Away To The Immortal World

CHAPTER 16

i got out of bed and packed a lot of clothes and shoes. i packed what ever i needed. i stood in my room with my book bag over my shoulder and the Cupid's arrows in my hand. i made sure i wasn't forgeting anything. when felt like i was all good i went downstairs and packed Angel's stuff. she is coming with me. i debated weather or not i should leave my dad a note. i decided not to. i put Angel on the leash and headed out the door.

for some reason my gut was tellling me where to go. i walked into the forest. it was dark. what was weird was that Angel's wings were glowing. we walked until i got tired. i sat down and rest. i got up again and continued walking. i herd nosies so i hid. 

"haha! we found it!" i herd a girl say. "Hope we can finally get away." a boy said. i peaked around the tree. "lets go Hunter." the girl said. they were standing by a portal. the names sounded familiar. hope, hope is the queen of hearts daughter. Hunter was the huntsman son. they both went through the portal. i was curious so i followed.

 when i walked out i was in a unfamiliar place. i got hit in the head with something. when it landed on the floor i noticed it was a ball. i picked it up and saw a boy run up to me. i gave him the ball. he smiled. "thanks." and ran off. where am i? i looked around. there was a lot of buildings. there was a lot of people an it was morning. i looked at Angel who no longer had her wings. i froze. i'm in the immortal's world.

i was scared. i didn't know where to go. i started to walk. it look like i'm at a high school. i bumped into a girl. "oh sorry!" she said. "its ok." i said shyly. she looked like a fairytale character that went missing. oh i know now! "i'm Halo." i said. "thats a weird name you sound like a mortal." she said. then she gasped. i knew it! "your a fairytale aren't you?" i asked. she nodded. "ya... i'm Snow." i nodded in acknowledgement. "your snow white's daughter. you went missing." i said and she nodded.

we started to walk around she was showing me things. "where am i?" i asked. "your in Chicago." she smiled. Chicago? "why are you here?" she questioned. "i ran away and i saw people at a portal so i followed them and now i'm here." i answered. "why are you here?' i asked. "Ryhdel bullied me." she said sadly. "oh i know her i totally whipped her not to long ago. Snow laughed. "i'm guessing you need some where to stay so you can stay with me." she smiled warmly. i just nodded.

she told me i will start school with her tommwwero. we went to her house. she lived by her self. she showed me my room. i looked around. it was nice. i set up Angel's things. Snow knocked on my door. "come in." i said. she walked in. "i was wondering if you want me to show you around." she said. i nodded. "that be great." i smiled. she left the room. i looked like a hot mess so i decided to change.

 i put on some ripped grey skinny jeans and a purple plaid shirt. i put on my grey,white an purple nikes. Snow walked back in. "wow you look nice!" she said. "thanks." i smiled. "there are a lot of cute boys here." she laughed. i laughed to. i did the cateye make-up again. my eyeshadow was a purpleish grey. my blush was a light pink. my lips were also a light pink. my hair was straight.

i brought Angel with me as we left the house. "so why is your name Halo?" Snow asked. "my dad is Cupid." i told her. "makes sense." i laughed. i can't belive i'm in the immortal world. "we are now in downtown!" Snow said excitedly. i smiled. "downtown looks so amazing." i said looking around. "Halo!" Snow yelled. i turned around and bumped into someone.

i fell. i looked up it was a boy walking his dog. he helped me up. "i'm sorry." he said softly. "its ok." i smiled back.