Kacye The New Ryhdel

CHAPTER 20 

i was with Percy when that girl giving me the death glare at the party came up to. "you were with Joshua last night. right?" she said smirking. i nodded. "well back off ok." she smiled and walked off. i looked at Percy and he shrugged. oh before i forget Percy is staying for a few till he finds that portal. "what was that about?" Percy asked. i shrugged. his eyes got huge and he mugged me. "who is Joshua?" he said kind of angry. i looked at him confused. "a guy that i met." i furrowed my eyebrows. "Halo you can't like immortals." he said finally simmering down from jealsousy. i looked staright ahead. "i know Percy." i sigh.

we walk into Ms.Raina's class with Percy and the gang. at least Hunter can talk to someone he knows. i sat down and looked at Joshua. hasn't talked to me all day. i nudged him and all he did was scoot over. i furrowed my eyesbrows. i mean we just met and he is getting upset. i pulled a piece of paper out of Percy's notebook and he shot a look at me. "hey." he whinned an i laughed. i wrote on the paper and put it on Joshua's desk. he read it and picked up his pencil wrote something and gave me the paper. i read it. he was just upset cause i kissed Percy. he was jealous? psh naw he can't like me that fast... can he? 

i wrote back and he understood. now we are cool. i introduced Percy to Joshua. Joshua was cool about it but Percy didn't wanna talk tp him so i nudged him and pinched his arm. Joshua didn't notice. "sup." is all that Percy said. he pulled a Hunter. i just shook my head. i walked away so they can be alone. i came back and they were laughing and talking. what happened? "what i miss?" i asked smiling. they both looked at each  debating if they should tell me. "nothing." Joshua said.  i shook my head an they just laughed. dorks.

we were walking in the hall when i saw the girl again. "hey Kacye!" Joshua yelled. my eyes widened when she looked our way. Percy looked me. and he knows why i'm scared. then she walked to us. she knocked my books out my hand then turned on her heel to face Joshua. "that was rude Kacye." he said pushing her out the way and helped me pick up by books. she gave me a death glare. we all stood up. and she smiled. are you kidding me? 

"i'm sorry." she purred. she walked past me and bumped me so i was away from the guys. "watch your back cause your dead now." she flipped her hair and walked off. i walked back with the boys. Percy was staring at Kacye pretty hard and when she was out of sight he looked at me. "looks liike another Ryhdel to me." i looked at him. "so true." he nodded. "and Joshua is like Prince in this situation but you play yourself." i laughed and Percy pushed me softly. 

we all walked out of school. we wanted to do something today so we went to Navy Pier. i was amazed at how everything looked. as i was looking around some girl caught me eye. it was Kacye. everyone was in different cloths so hopefully she don't recgonize us.

*hey guys i know i know this chapter was some what boring. i'm sorry! i was running out of things to say.

QUESTIONS FOR THE READERS! 

do you think Kacye was with Joshua at one point? 

do you think Halo's situation in the immortal world is like her situation back home with Ryhdel and Prince?