Daddy's Date

CHAPTER 12

its been a month since my dad has been dating this girl. my dad wanted me to meet her so we were going out to a fancy dinner. me i'ma tomboy so i'm not into "girly" stuff. lucky for my dad i have dresses. i took a shower and dryed my hair. i was looking at my dresses so i can pick one. my dad knocked on the door. "come in." i said. "how do i look?" he asked rasing an eyebrow. i looked at him and smiled a fake smile. "good. dad do i have to wear a dress?" i questioned. he sighed. "no... just wear something nice." he said. he walked out my room and closed the door. what he want me to do? impress the girl? haha i don't think so.

i put on white skinny jeans with a grey tank top. on top of it i put on a blue blazer. the side of my skinny jeans had bows. i looked for some shoes to wear. i put on my blue,grey,white nike wedges. i walked in to my bathroom and started to do my hair. i made curles with the flat iron. i put a little bump in the front. my eye shadow was a bluish grey color. i put on black eyeliner and did a cats eye. my blush was a light shade of pink. my lips were a sparkly pink but not a bright color. i put  on a neckleace and a few braclets. i walked out my room.

i went downstairs and my dad looked at me. hey he said dress nice so i did. "don't look at me like that. this is as nice i'ma dress." i said. "ok ok jeez." he said. we walked out the house and locked up. we walked to the car which was a meercades. i sat in the back seat. we drove to his girlfriend's house. i am so not ready for this. my dad was excited so i didn't want to hurt his feelings. i decided to give this a shot. my dad haven't daated in a long time so i'm new at this.

we pulled up to his girlfriend's house. the girl had wavy bright red hair. she had blue eyes. wait? red hair? blue eyes. i laughed to myself and shook my head. how could he? she walked up to us and sat in the front seat and kissed my dad's cheek. i faked gagged. my dad and her tunred around to face me so i smiled. "Halo this is my girlfriend Ariel. Ariel my daughter Halo." he introduced us. "hi Halo." she gave me a warm smile. "hi." i gave her the fakest smile ever. 

we were seated in the resturant. my dad sat by Ariel and i sat infront of them. they talked for awhile. i didn't say i word. i was focused on my Phone. texting Percy made me happy. "ugh!" i texted Percy. "lmfao!" he replied back which made me laugh. "so Halo tell me about yourself." Ariel said. oh great now i gotta talk to her. "well i draw,read,sing,song write,dance,play guitar, favorite color is blue. i like science. ummm i like art. total animal lover." i blurted out. she smiled. "thats awesome! we have a lot in common." oh great now later on down the road i gotta do my favorite things with her. how much you wanna bet! "what guitar do you play?" she asked sweetly. "acustic." i blurted out. "maybe we can go do something we both like one day." she said smiling. aha i knew it! i smiled and just gave a nodd of acknowledgement.

after the dinner we went shopping. my dad was buying Ariel all kinds of stuff. this is making me sick. its like i'm not even here. i pulled out my phone and started to text Percy again. i was getting bord of texting so i called him. turns out he was in the mall too so we met up. i ditched my dad and his girlfriend and they didn't know. me and Percy laughed. "you sooo would." Percy said. "ya i know." i smiled.

i beat my dad to the house. i washed my hair. took of my make-up and changed. relife! i played with Angel in the backyard until my dad got home. he was pretty mad i ditched him. but he didn't question me at why i did it.