Percy's Confession

CHAPTER 11

i was walking in the hall when i got stopped by Prince. i looked to the side of me before Prince could say anything an saw Percy. he was smiling but then it faded an he tunred around and walked away... i wonder why. i looked back at Prince. "whats up?" he leaned in and kissed me. whoo. his lips are soft. i came back to reality an pushed him off. what the heck. before he could explain himself i walked away to my first class.

i walked in class an sat on my chair. i crossed my arm over my chest while biteing my bottom lip. i guess Beauty and Percy saw the way i was acting. they exchanged each other questioning looks. "are you ok Halo?" Beauty's soft vocie ask? i stood quiet. "come Halo you can tell us..." Percy said kindly. "Prince kissed me." i said coldy. i herd Percy grunt i guess he was mad. "whats your problem?" Beauty asked harshly. "nothing. just clearing my throat." Percy said with a death glare. ya right. 

Prince walked in and smiled at us. then sat down. he looked at Percy and mean mugged him. Percy gave him a "don't-you-mess-with-me" look. i giggled. my eyes locked into Percy's until he looked away. i was going to find out why he is moody but didn't work. i huffed. everyone looked at me so i smiled. 

it was time for my next class. i tryed to look into his eyes again but i guess it wasn't happening now either. "Percy are you really ok?" i asked finally. he didn't look at me. "hello?" i questioned. still no answer. "earth to PERCY!" i yelled softly. nothing. i tightened my grip on my penicl so hard it broke in half. then he looked at me. i narrowed my eyes. "now you look at me?" i said coldly. "well you broke a pencil so of course i'ma look." oh my i swear. 

so far three classes passed an he still hasn't talked. i was getting very very fustrated and annoyed. we were in lunch i sat down by Beauty looked at her. "Percy has issues!" i told her. "why?" she asked. "he has been ignoring me all day. the only time he looked at me was when i broke my pencil." i whinned. "oh..." she said. she nodded her head in the direction behind me. i looked and i saw Percy coming. he only had one tray... usually he gets me mine. Beauty gave me a look.

i got up furiously and got my lunch. i sat back down but didn't talk. Beauty shook her head. when i finshed i got up with out a word and walked to the libaray. i looked for a book to read. as i was about to grab a book somebody else from the other side of the shelf grabbed it. i looked through the hole and it was Prince. i smiled and he walked to my side. "hey whats wrong?" he asked. "Percy..."i said coldly. "oh. what happened?" why does he care? why is he being so nice again?

i told him how Percy won't look at me and he has been ignoring me. "for no reason huh?" he said kindly. "pretty much..." i said softly. "why did you kiss me?" i asked. i looked deep into his hazel eyes. "because i like you Halo." he said.

school had finished and i was back in the libaray again. i sat down doing my homework. somebody sat by me. i did'nt bother to look. few minutes later i looked up with curiosity. it was Percy. i didn't say anything. few minuutes passed by and it was silent. what was on his mind? why is he so moody? i couldn't even look him in his eyes for awhile with out him looking away.

"Halo i need to talk to you..." Percy said softly breaking the silence. i looked at him. "now you wanna talk?" i said raising an eyebrow. "i'm sorry i was being a jerk today..." he said sounding sad. "its ok... why did you run away when you saw me Prince?" i asked. "because Halo i like you... and when i saw you with him it made me think about how well your date went and i got upset." he said. "oh i see." he looked down and i felt bad. i never dated or been liked before. 

i looked at him for a few minutes thinking. i lifted his face up by his chin. my eyes looked deep into his ocean blue eyes. i leaned in and kiss him on his lips softly. after the kissed we both blushed. he smiled a big smile.

QUESTIONS FOR THE READERS

do you think Halo and Prince will be together? Percy?

who do you think Halo likes?