Study Date

CHAPTER 8

so Percy asked me if i wanted to go study with him at starbucks. yes we have starbucks we're some what human to. anyway after school i called my dad. he said it was fine with him since he likes Percy. Posiden said it was ok too since he likes me. the funny thing is they both also said no funny buissness. which made me laugh akwardly. Percy just looked at me.

we started to walk. Percy wanted to be a gentleman so he asked if he can hold my bookbag. of course i said sure. "so what are we studing for?" i asked out of no where looking at Percy. "the ocean." he said smiling still looking ahead. it makes sense his dad is the biology teacher. so he knows about the test earlier than the class. he dad just wants him to do well. but Percy helps me prepare to by telling me ahead of time. sometime Posiden tells me and Beauty.

i was about to the when he grabbed the handle before me. "aw thank you." i said giving a warm smile. he nodded. i found a seat for two people while he ordered. he is so sweet. when he came back he gave me my mocha frappichino. he had the same one too. then we started to study.

i looked up to see Percy's oceans blue eyes on me. i smiled an he turned red from blushing and looked down. i giggled. Percy is adorable at times. well most times actually. i'll be honest i kind of like Percy. but some part of me is saying i can't. "aw i made yoou blush." i teased. he looked back up and smiled. "what ever." we laughed.

 as we sat here studying to oursleves Prince decided he wanted to come my way. "hey beautiful." he smirked. this time by the looks of Percy's face he was trying to ignor him. "hi Prince." i said looking back down hoping he knows that i'm busy. he lifted my face up by my chin. "some date huh?" i gave him a dirty look. "its a study date. so if you don't mind can you get away from me so i can study." stupid why else do we have books infront of us. "i see... how about you ditch this trash and let me take you on a real date?" he said smiling. is that supossed to be funny? is this a joke? "no. so as you can see i'm busy so can you leave?" i said through gritted teeth. "oh co-." Prince was going to say before he got cut off.

Percy jumped up and looked Prince dead straight in his hazel eyes. "you herd her Prince she said no and leave her alone. so back off." Percy said coldly. "shut up. i'll do what i want and i want to talk to Halo." Prince stated as he pushed Percy onto the ground. by the way Percy looked you could tell he was getting mad. Prince had no right to lay his hands on Percy. "so as i was saying before i was rudely interupted. it will be fun... just me and you." Prince said smirking. before i can make a comment Percy knocked Prince onto the ground.

i covered my mouth as i gasped. they started to fight. people gathered around us watching. my eyes were fixed on them the whole time. Percy got a few punchs then Prince found a way to get on top of Percy. from the cornor of my eye i saw people recording with their phones. how imature! they should be stopping it not looking dumb. Prince got in a few blows in Percy's face. Prince went to go punch Percy's face again when Percy blocked. Percy was able to kick Prince off. they both stood up making eye contact. their eyes focused on one and other to see who is making the first hit. Before one of them was about to Punch the other i shouted stop. an they did.

we ened up getting kicked out. me and Percy started to walk to his place. i saw Percy's face and it had a bruise. he looked upset. then he looked at me sincerly. "i'm sorry..." he mumbled. i have him a soft look as he looked at me. "its ok." i told him. Percy focused his eyes on me for a few minutes before running into a tree. i laughed an he smiled. "i meant to do that." he smirked. "what ever." i laughed.