About The Mortals, FairyTales And Immortals

MORTALS

Cupid- is the father of Halo. he has blonde hair and emerald green eyes. he is a teacher at Mortal And Fairytale High.

Halo- is Cupids daughter she has firery red hair like her dead mother an ocean blue with emerald green eyes. she has big snow white wings. her best friend is Beauty and Percy. her enemy is Ryhdel and Kayce. she falls in love with joshua.

Zeus- is the princepal of Mortal And Fairytale High. he has brown hair an brown eyes. god of lightning.

Posiden- is a teacher at Mortal And Fairytale High. he has a son named Percy. he has blonde hair an ocean blue eyes. the god of water.

Percy- is Posidens son. he also has black hair an ocean blue eyes. his bestfriend is Beauty an Halo. who he has a crush on.

FAIRYTALES

Rapunzel- has long blonde hair an emerald green eyes. she is a teacher at Mortal And Fairytale High.

Beauty- has brown hair an brown eyes. she is Halos an Percys best friend. she is Belles daughter.

Prince- has blonde hair an hazel eyes. he is cinderellas son.

Ryhdel- is half wolf. she is the daughter of the big bad wolf. she has black hair an thunderstorm grey eyes. the enemy of Halo. she is popular.

Rocky "big bad wolf"-is the vice principal of Mortal And Fairytale HIgh. he has black hair an thunderstorm grey eyes. his daughter is Ryhdel.

IMMORTALS

Joshua- has black hair an emerald green eyes. he falls in love with Halo. is popular.

Ms.Raina- is a teacher at the immortal school. she has red hair an thunderstorm grey eyes.

Kacye- has brown hair an hazel eyes. she is popular at the immortal school an becomes Halos enemy. she likes Joshua.

Mr. Andy- is the principal of the immortal school. he has blonde hair an hazel eyes.

Mr. and Ms. Winter- Mr.Winters is a teacher. Ms.Winters is the vice principal at the immortal school. Mr.Winters has black hair with sky blue eyes. Ms.Winters has brown hair with emerald green eyes.