More Drama With Ryhdel

CHAPTER 13

oh my gosh. school is almost over and Ryhdel won't leave me alone. she made up so many lies about me to her dad that he hates me. he has her back 100%! well i have the PRINCIPALS BACK 100%! she gives me dirty looks in the halls and when ever she sees me its all ways "DADDY!!!!!" i just wanna chokoe her until she doesn't howl anymore! i know pretty harsh i'm Cupid's daughter im supposed to love but i can't love when i have to deal with this.

i was walking in the hall when she pushed me. i fell to the floor. her claw scratched my arm. is she starting a fight? i can't believe her. "you kissed Prince!" she hissed. i tryed to move from undernith her but couldn't she had me pinned. she may be a girl but the wolf is taking over her. "no he kissed me!" i yelled trying to push her off. her fist almost made contact with my face. but i was able to move head. she growled. 

people started to gather around us pulling out their phones. i kissed Pince a long time ago. she is finding out about this now? i was getting so fed up i gathered up all my strength to push her off. she rolled onto her back and it was now my turn to pin her. we rolled around on the floor for a good few minutes. she finally made another move and sunk her fangs into my arm. i was waiting for her to hit me first. to her shock i kicked her off and she flew into a locker. i felt something warm and sticky flowing out my arm. i was bleeding. i got up with pride. i was going to walk away when she came speeding at me and knocked me onto the ground. everyone gasped. 

she ran me into a locker. the locker i hit had a lock. so my back was in pain. i was grabbing my back and gasping for air. she knock the breath out of me. if she was trying to make me give up so she can have a victory its not going to happen. i'm not a hair puller but wih all the strength i had left i grabbed her by her hair when she turned around and pulled her down so hard she hit the floor. she howled in pain. her friend butted in an punched in my back. i bit my lip trying to be strong. Beauty came out of now where and pushed the girl onto the locker. i sighed with relife. now their is a full blown fight.

Beauty and Ryhdel's friend was going at while on the other hand me an Ryhdel were betting each other up. i pinned her on the floor punching her until she kicked me off. i was bleeding and i was brusied up. the fight was brutal. i guess Zeus came and everyone scattered. he called us to his office all four girls. honestly Ryhdel looks more beat up than i did. SCORE! 

we had to explain our selves and of course Zeus believed me. so i wasn't in trouble. Beauty wasn't either. but Ryhdel's dad Rocky was putting up a fight. "thats not fair!" he growled slamming the desk. "whats not fair?" Zeus asked calmly. "Halo and her friend fought back." he growled. "yet my daughter and her frined are the ones in trouble." he said coldly. Zeus was not taking it. "i don't give a care in the world if she fought back! your daughter started it and her friend had no bussniess being in the fight! you are the vice principa!l you know the rules! i don't give a crap of shes your daughter! she doesn't get special treatmeant! whats done is done now get out my face before i exspell her!" Zeus yelled. his vocie sounded like thunder. Rocky's mouth dropped and him an Ryhdel just left. 

me and Beauty both smirked at each other. Zeus said he will let us tell our parents what happen. he is pretty cool with me and Beauty. an he sure did put the Wolf family in place.

Cupid's Girl Has FallenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara