Home To Daddy

CHAPTER 6

Percy walked me home. i knocked on the door and my dad smiled. then frowned. "i would of picked you up Halo." i smiled. "i know dad but Percy offered. you remember him right?" he looked at Percy. "of course i remember him. "thank you Percy." Percy smiled. "no problem sir i hope you have a nice day." Percy started to wave an was about to walk away. "since i'm starting to grow on your new friend i need him to do me a favor." Percy stopped walking an turned on his heal. "sure thing sir." he said. "can you take Halo to school tommwwero?" did my dad just ask that? Percy looked suprised. "uh no problem sir." "thanks." my dad went inside. i gave Percy my phone number so he knows where to go to pick me up tommwwero. 

"daddy how come you can't take me to school?"  i asked my dad. "work baby girl. i'm sorry." he frown. "it ok dad." i smiled and he smiled back. "how was school?" he asked as he pulled out two bowls. i grabbed the milk.  "it was going good until my last class." i sighed. he grabbed spoons. "what happen?" "well in the hall way i bumped into this popular girl an she hates me." i said with a frown. "so one enemy huh? thats ok it wasn't your fault."  i loved how my dad understands. "any friends?" he asked raising a eyebrow. "ya Percy turned out to be a good and i met a girl named Beauty. i have a few classes with her." i sais smiling. then i grabbed mine and my dads favorite cereal. coco puffs. yum. "thats great baby girl!" my dad got the bowls ready and we sat down to eat.

i love talking to my dad. he is the only one i have left. i wish my mom was still here. but honestly i think me and my dad are getting along just fine by ourselves. i would be devasted if i lost my dad. i want to know how my was. even though i see her in my dreams.

 "what class was your favorite?" my dad said snapping me back to reality. "well Percy's dad is my biology teacher an i really like his class." i said smiling. my dad looked me suspicious. i got nerves. "now be honest young lady is it because you like Percy?" he said raising a eyebrow. my mouth dropped. i started to laugh. "is that what you think?" i went to put a spoonful of cereal in my mouth bout started to laugh again. i think my dad was being serious. "no dad thats not why." i said getting up to clean what i shot out my mouth. "why then?" he asked getting more relaxed. i pulled out the drawings we had to do. "because instead of taking notes we drew what we learned an the teacher seems cool." he looked at it and smiled. "you are such an amazing daughter just like your mom." his vocie cracked a little. i put the drawing away.

i sat down and continued eating. every thing was silent for awhile all you herd was the crecking of the house and mine an my dads steady breathing. "dad... can you tell me about mom?" i said breaking the silence. my dads emerald green eyes were burning into mine. i looked deep into eyes searching for a emotion. not to play with though but to see how he feels. "well what do you wanna know?" he finally said. "everything you know." i said kindly. "well she looked like you but with big beautiful ocean blue eyes. she loved to draw an was amazing at it like you. she would read an write her own storys. she loved animals. she always smiled an was never upset. as far i can remember of course. she was a good swimmer. and loved climbing trees to see the night sky." he smiled. i searched his eyes an could tell he was happy he can talk about mom. it made me happy too. but for some reason i feel like there is something he is hidding from me...

after we finished eating we cleaned up around the house. it was getting late an i have school in the morning. i told my dad i loved him and he said he loves me back. we went to our rooms and fell asleep.