Can I Slap Prince?

CHAPTER 10

my group was finishing up on the castle. it was coming along well. but since Percy and Prince are building it they fight a lot over the inncident the day of the study date. 

"no doofes thats in the wrong spot!" Prince yelled at Percy. "your so stupid look at the drawing again." Percy try to say calmly. i laughed a litle. Beauty had tears flowing. "oh..." Prince said looking at the drawing. "apology acceppted." Percy said mean mugging Prince behind his back. Beauty was laughing harder. then Prince and Percy shot her a death glare an pretened to zip her mouth.

"so Halo... when are we going on that date?" Prince asked. "if i say yes will you leave me alone?'  i asked. "uh YAW!" he said excitedly. "ok!" i said back. "really?' he said with a big smile. "naw i'm just kidding." i said sticking my tounge. Beauty and Percy laughed. Percy had tears and Beauty's face was burried in her hands. Prince narrowed his eyes at me and i smiled. 

he bugged me all day for the date so i finally said yes. he did say he will stop bugging me if i did. "where you wanna go?" he asked. i shot him a look. "you ask me on a date but i'm chosing?" i questioned. "did you want me to chose?" he asked sounding nervous. "i mean i never been on a date before so i thought the person who asked the one out choses..." i said looking ahead. "oh well do you want me to chose?" he asked. "if you want." i shrugged.

we decided on a movie. we went to go see "The Amazing Spider-Man." my favorite movie. the movie finished a good few hours later. "how was the movie? i liked it." Prince said. i smiled. "i loved it! thanks for taking me." i told him. "no problem..." he smiled. "i'm hungry. how about you?" i asked. "totally." we both laughed. "where shall we go?" he asked nicely. shocker.

 we decided on OutBack Steak House. we sat in a booth. he sat infront of me. we ordered an while we waited for the food we started to talk. "see i'm not that bad of guy." he said. i didn't notice he was looking at me until i looked up. i blushed. "well you gave me a bad impression." i said. he laughed. "ya i know..." he said softly still looking at me. he had a good looking smile and a cute laugh. he is not that bad of a person. what happened? our food came and as we ate we still talked and laughed.

after the date he dropped me off at home. Percy wants me to tell him about the date an he will be upset when i tell him how well it went. when i remembered i was on a date i realized my dad is probably not home. i sighed as i opened the door. as soon as i opened the door Angel came running out. since she can't fly yet she tryed to and almost hit a tree. she ended up hitting a car though. i laughed but i stopped when i realized i had to go chase her down the street.

man if i wasn't thinking about Prince mood swing from being a jerk to a super cute guy again i would have never let Angel run out. i finally caught Angel and went back home. crazy dog i swear. she licked me before i put her down. she shot through the house running like a maniac! is she ok or what? i told Percy about the date and he was defintly upset. i would be to if the date was better than the study date. after talking to Percy i flopped on my bed and turned on the Tv. i was watching the movie "SuperMan." good movie.

since it was another super hero movie it made me think about the date with Prince. UGH! why!?! it makes me wanna slap him. how is he gonna be a jerk and then all of a sudden a cute PRINCE! it makes no sense. no sense at all.