Chapter 4 *EDITED*

We met up at the training grounds and saw that Kakashi was already there.

He looked bored.

"I'm assuming he isn't here yet?" I ask.

He nodded.

I sat down on a tree stump, lost in my thoughts as to who our instructor would be and how this whole team thing was going to play out.

There was a poof in front of us and I jumped slightly, then turned my attention to our teacher. My eyes widened with shock.

"Uncle?!"

He just chuckled at my reaction and then turned to the other three. Obito already knew he was my uncle, but he's never actually met him. I could tell Rin was surprised to hear that he was my uncle. Couldn't tell if Kakashi even cared or not.

"My name's Minato Namikaze. I'll be your sensei," He introduced. "Let's start off with introducing ourselves by talking about our dreams, hobbies, and stuff like that,"

He pointed to Kakashi.

Kakashi sounded as if he wasn't interested during his whole introduction. He gave a very basic one.

Then it was Rin's turn.

She actually gave a good introduction.

Then it was Obito's turn.

"My name's Obito Uchiha. I'm going to become Hokage and I'll even get my trademark goggles and my sharingan carved into my great stone face for all to see," He introduced. "That way, I'll be able to glare down at all the other villages!"

Kakashi sighed, putting one hand in his face.

"I'll scare the hell out of all the other villages with my sharingan stare and no one will dare attack our village!" He finished.

"Put in that request after you become Hokage and after you've activated your sharingan," Kakashi retorted. "Besides, they can't carve the sharingan if you're wearing goggles,"

"So they can carve them on top of my goggles!" Obito retorted back.

I imagined how that would look and started to laugh. "But then it'll look like your eyeballs are popping out,"

Rin laughed after I said that and Obito looked embarrassed. 

Uncle Minato chuckled. "I'm glad someone on the team shares my dream of becoming Hokage, now it's your turn to introduce yourself, Hana,"

"Hana Uzumaki," I started. "I guess my hobbies would be reading and drawing. I also really like cats and ramen. I also plan to become Hokage as well," 

It was now Uncle Minato's turn to introduce himself to them. "As for me, there's not a lot about me. I like reading, I have a wife, and you guys already know my niece here,"

They all turned their heads to me and I felt a bit self-conscious at that.

"Tomorrow, I want you guys to meet me at this training ground in the morning. I have a training exercise in mind so I can test your teamwork," He said to us. "You're dismissed for the day,"

He started leaving the training ground but motioned for me to come over to him. So I stood up off the stump and walked over to him.

"I can't believe you're my sensei now," I said. "I don't mean that in a bad way either. I think it's cool, I'm just surprised. I thought they wouldn't allow that,"

"Yeah, Lord Hokage talked to me about that. He was hesitant, but I reassured him I wouldn't play favorites here," He replied. "That's what I was going to talk to you about real quick. On missions or during training, you'll have to address me as 'Sensei',"