Chapter 58

I stirred awake from my dream. I kept dreaming about Nozomi and how we made peace at the Valley of End. I still wished that she was able to come back with me so we could actually talk things out.

I grabbed my clothes so I could go shower in the bathroom. I walked out and Kushina saw me, immediately blocking the way to the living room.

"Don't come in yet!" She exclaimed.

I was baffled. "Um...why?"

"Just don't!" She blocked my view of the living room and I sweat drop, walking into the bathroom to shower.

Once I had finished, Kushina called me to the living room.

Suddenly I was greeted by familiar faces. "Happy birthday Hana!"

I forgot it was my birthday. I looked around in surprise. Obito, Rin, Kakashi, Teuchi, Ayame, Jiraiya, Naomi, Guy, Asuma, Kurenai, and Anko were all here.

Obito walked up to me first and handed a small box to me shyly. "Here,"

I took the box and opened it.

There was a picture of the two of us with a purple frame around it. I remembered that we took the picture a few months ago when I was messing around with a camera. I had no idea that he kept it.

I looked at him and smiled, making him blush. "I love it,"

Kushina was smiling at us. "Don't hog Hana from us now, Obito,"

Obito and I both blushed now.

Jiraiya walked over to me with something wrapped in blue wrapping paper. He gave me a small smirk.

"Here you go, kiddo,"

I opened the gift and saw a copy of Makeout Paradise.

"So you kept your promise I see," I smirked.

Jiraiya chuckles. "Yup, that's the first book out of the series too. I decided to keep our promise, even though you did get me punched in the face,"

"How did you get him punched in the face?" Obito asked, curiously.

I was about to start speaking, but Jiraiya quickly put his hand over my mouth. "Not in front of everyone!"

Obito sweat-dropped and the three of us walked over to the table. Kushina handed me a plastic bag and I opened it, seeing a photo album inside. That would explain why she took so many pictures for the past few weeks.

I flipped through the pages, seeing pictures that we had taken yesterday and at the Valley of End. I appreciated this because I liked to cherish memories after I had lost my parents.

I put my gifts inside the plastic bag and then sat down at the table. Guy quickly jumped up from his seat to greet me.

"Happy birthday Rival #2," he shouted. "I have just the perfect gift for you!"

He handed a large green box over to me and he gave me his signature smile. I could see Kakashi from across the table making a face.

I opened the box and sweat-dropped. Guy had given me a green jumpsuit just like the one he wears.

"It's...great..." I lied.

Kushina, Minato, and Jiraiya were even making faces at the jumpsuit.

Kushina had everyone put the gifts over at the couch so we could open them later. I haven't celebrated my birthday in a long time, so this felt a little weird.

Kakashi walked over. "Happy birthday, idiot,"

I rolled my eyes.

"Even on my birthday you still give me that nickname,"