Chapter 29

I currently sat in one of the treatment rooms alone, waiting for one of the medic ninjas to come to me already. I knew they were treating the ones who were in the worst condition first, but still. I just wanted to be healed already.

Finally, a woman came and greeted me.

"Hana Uzumaki, right?" She asks.

I nodded.

"I'm just going to put some healing ointments on you because you're not that bad, so just let it dry and then you can put your compression wraps back on your wrists." She said.

She had me take them off and then started applying the healing ointment where I got marks from being hit with sharp objects. She even applied it to my bottom lip where I bit it really hard to inflict pain on Kuroshi.

She exited the room and I had to sit there for like fifteen minutes, waiting for the ointment to dry on me. It was really annoying too because I couldn't lick my lips since it was on my bottom lip. I noticed some of the scars went away on my body and I was surprised.

I guess that healing ointment gets rid of scars too. I left the room after it was all dried up and went inside of the gathering hall to check out the statues. One had long and spiky hair and the person wore traditional armor. The statues fingers were in the midst of weaving a sign and held a sword in the other. The other statue had long hair and it was smooth, but wore a headband on its forehead. They were also wearing traditional armor.

"Those statues are pretty cool, aren't they?" Minato startled me.

"Yeah, who are they?" I ask.

"Lord First and Madara Uchiha," he answered. "This statue is also at the Valley of End where they had their fight at. This statue is just a replica of that one to honor the First Hokage,"

"The First Hokage?" I ask, with surprise and looked back at the statues.

"Yup,"

"Can we go to the Valley of End one day to see them? Now I want to go there and see where the original statues are,"

"Yeah, that would be a fun trip. We'll go after the Chunin Exams and Kushina will want to come with us as well," Minato smiles.

"Did Madara pass away?" I ask.

Minato nodded. "Yes, he passed after their fight at the Valley of End,"

I took one last look at the statues and sat down.

"When are you going to teach me that new jutsu? I wanna get strong already! If I'm going to be the Hokage, then I need to be as strong as possible!" I ask, with a bunch of energy.

"Just be patient. Before the final rounds start, I'll show you that new jutsu," Minato said.

More genin came through and I only recognized Hayate out of all of them. Minato greeted them and then guided them to where the treatment rooms are.

How long is this going take? I just wanna get started already.

Obito came out of the treatment rooms and sat down next to me.

"Do you want to fight anyone specific?" he asks.

"Probably Naomi, Nozomi, or Kuroshi," I shrug.

"I just want to fight stupid Kakashi!" Obito said, smirking at the thought of beating him. "Then everyone can see that I'm way stronger than he is!"

I just chuckled and Rin came over. She apparently heard some of our conversations, because she asked me why I wanted to fight Naomi.

"Naomi and I were going to spar one day, but it got interrupted by her father. I really want to finish our fight and I think I'd like to go against the byakugan," I answer.