Chapter 11

I woke up to the sound of knocking. 

"Hold on!" I yelled and got off my bed. I scanned my room to find pants on the floor and grabbed the nearest one. 

I walked out of my room and was dumbfounded when I saw Minato was standing in the hallway in front of my bedroom door.

"Uh...Uncle? How did you even get in here?" I asked, confused. 

"Good morning sleepy," He smirked. "You didn't lock your door, so that's how I got in,"

I facepalmed when I realized I forgot about moving in today.I was so tired that I walked in and said I was going to lie down for five minutes. I ended up falling asleep, completely forgetting to lock my door and pack my stuff up. 

"So, I'll wait out here to let you get ready. I'll discuss what the plan is today" He said and turned around.

I shut the door and tied my hair up into a ponytail. Then I changed into my casual clothes, which were just a blue shirt with black lettering and black cropped pants. I then put on some black casual shoes and then opened the door up.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked Minato.

"I called for some help first. Kakashi, Obito, and another guy who's around your age are going to come and help us" He responded.

"Who's the other guy?"

"You might know him. He was in your class and he's an Uchiha as well," Minato then looked like he remembered something. "Oh and I forgot to mention, you don't need to pack your bed. Kushina found some furniture in the guest room and then repainted it. She has a nightstand, bookshelf, bed, and dresser already in your new room,"

"So the guest room is mine now?" I asked.

"Yes. We also painted it blue with white furniture,"

"You knew I liked blue?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, I mean it's on your clothes."

I told Minato what I wanted to pack. Which were just some small items, the coffee table, the plush chair, desk, and the chair that went with the desk. We also decided that we would just dump my old furniture off at the dumpster. 

The sound of someone knocking on the door broke the silence and I answered it. I blushed immediately when I saw Satoshi in here. Not because I had a crush on him, but it's just the fact that someone attractive as him was going to see me dressed as if I was homeless.

He gave me a polite smile. "Good morning Hana. I'm here to help you move, right?"

I nodded and I let him in.

Soon Kakashi and Obito showed up.

Minato explained to the three boys what I wanted to move and as I turned around, I ran into Satoshi's chest. "Sorry!" I exclaimed nervously and rushed to the bathroom to start packing there.

I grabbed a box and started putting the stuff I would need inside.

"Hey, Hana?" Someone asked.

I turned and looked to the doorway. It was Satoshi and he looked a bit nervous.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I've been meaning to ask you something," He noticed the nervous expression on my face. "Oh, don't worry, it's not anything bad. I was wondering-"

"Hana?" Suddenly Obito was behind him, looking unamused.

Satoshi and I both looked at him. "Yeah?" I asked.

"I was just...making sure you wanted to take the desk so I wouldn't skip over it or anything," Obito said. I sweat dropped when I saw the look of hostility in his eyes that were directed towards Satoshi.