Chapter 49

The entire time, I had to make excuses to them both to leave. I either had to tell them that I had "woman problems", that I was going to go get them something, or that I was going to make sure my hair hadn't fell out of place. 

Right now, I was with Obito.

We walked around and then turned his head to one of the stands.

"Wait here,"

"Okay,"

He walked towards one of the shops and conviently, I saw Kurenai with Naomi and Hayate.

I called her over.

"Yes?"

"Someone wants to meet you later by the cherry blossom on the hill," I said and pointed towards it. "Go there at 8,"

"Uh, okay."

Kurenai was about to ask me who, but Naomi quickly pulled her away because she caught onto what I was planning. 

Obito came back, looking a little nervous.

"Um..." he trailed off. "I know it's not much, but here,"

He handed a bracelet over to me. It had an orange string with a metal plate on it that had a symbol engraved onto it. There were two navy blue beads that went on each side of the metal plate and I actually liked it.

I took the bracelet and slipped it on my left wrist. I didn't care whether it had gems on it or not, it was the thought that counted.

"Thanks, Obito," I smiled. "It's cute,"

He looked relieved that I liked it. 

"I'm glad you like it," He said. "I was worried you wouldn't and the guy who was selling these helped me pick it out. He didn't tell me what the symbol said though, he just said you would like it,"

"He was right," I said. "I'll go get you something too,"

"No you don't have to do that-" He started.

"Obito, you know that I'll do it even if you tell me not to," I cut him off.

He nodded and we walked around. I had to hurry back before Kakashi suspected something and get them both something.

"I'll be right back, I have to go change my-"

"I get it," Obito sighed. "Please don't explain,"

I chuckled and went over to one of the small shops. I had to pick something out for the two of them and find Asuma before time ran out.

I looked around and found a bunch of bracelets for Obito.

"Do you need help?" The owner asked and then looked down at my bracelet.

"Yeah, actually," I nodded.

"I have the perfect one for you," The owner said and grabbed a sky blue and black bracelet.

It was similar to mine and had a symbol engraved on it. 

Now, I had to pick something else out for Kakashi.

I looked around and found a kunai with a charm attached to the end of it. I found him by a tree and I ran over to him.

"Kakashi!" I said. "Here, I wanted to make sure it would be something you like,"

My sleeve fell down a little, revealing the bracelet that Obito had gotten me. Uh oh.

Kakashi took the kunai from me. "You didn't have to get me something, but thanks. Also, that's an interesting bracelet. Where did you get it?"