Chapter 10 *EDITED*

Since Rin and I were the only two girls on this team, we had to sleep in the same tent. It was pretty awkward.

She tried to strike up a conversation with me, but I just played it off as if I was tired.

I had woken up before her and turned around to quickly fix myself up for the day. I packed up my bags and exited the tent, seeing that Kakashi and Minato were sitting near the fire already. Looks like Obito wasn't awake yet.

"Good morning," Minato greeted. "Did you sleep alright?"

"Not really," I replied, taking the seat next to Kakashi. "Kinda hard to sleep when a girl I don't know wants to kill me,"

"I promise I'll try to do whatever I can to find out more about that Hana," Uncle Minato sighed. "I won't let anything happen,"

"How are your injuries?" Kakashi asked me.

"They're fine, she didn't wound me that bad," I replied.

Kakashi gave me a disbelieving look when he saw that I winced when I moved my arm a certain way. Obito came out of the other tent and he rubbed his eyes trying to wake himself up.

"Morning,"

It was clear he was still half asleep.

"Morning," Uncle greeted him. "There's some riceballs that Kushina packed for us inside my backpack if you guys hungry,"

Obito immediately went to get a riceball and his stomach growled as he grabbed one. I didn't have much of an appetite since I was stressed about the whole incident yesterday. I still don't understand how that girl knows who I am.

Obito sat next to me and I could still feel the tension in the air from us not being on the best terms lately. He seemed to have noticed that I wasn't eating though, because he held a riceball out to me.

"You should eat Hana," He said. "You can't go all day without eating,"

"I'm fine," I insisted.

My stomach decided to betray me at that moment and growled loudly.

"Oh really now?" Kakashi asked, giving me a look.

My cheeks turned a light shade of pink since I was proven wrong. I sheepishly took the riceball from Obito, muttering a "thanks" to him. I was surprised he even noticed me at all, but then again, Rin wasn't around right now.

I stood up to help Uncle clean up the campsite and Rin emerged from the tent, greeting everyone with a smile.

How can she be so cheery first thing in the morning?

"How are your injuries, Hana?" She asked.

"They're fine,"

My tone was short. She seemed to have noticed too because she looked slightly upset. Obito even seemed to have noticed our interaction, but he stayed silent.

"We have one more day until we reach the Blood Mist, so let's get everything packed and get back on the road," Uncle Minato said.

Since Rin was around now, I was just invisible to Obito. He was following her around like a lost puppy and this only furthered my annoyance with her. I was already starting to grow sick of her.

Kakashi must've noticed the tension that was brewing because he tried to distract me from glaring at the two.

"Hana, can you help me get the second tent down?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure," I replied, giving Rin one last death stare.

I put the tent down quickly and shoved it back inside the backpack. Kakashi sweat dropped at how aggressively I shoved it in there. I looked over at him and just shrugged. "I'm not a morning person,"