I tried hard to get up when I gained consciousness and then pushed myself forward with all my might. I was in the locker for a quiet a long time. My t-shirt was all drenched with sweat and I was weak with my breathing so heavy. Again I pushed harder and the locker door opened, I stumbled falling on to the tiled floor with a thud.

I just lay there for few minutes, trying to gain some sense of what all happened but it just gave me a shrill of pain instead. I tried to lift myself up, but couldn't and falls again. I slowly opened my eyes, it was all blur. Then slowly, lifted myself up and finally stood on my feet. I took my bag to get my spectacles and gathered my vision. And man, my body was hurting as disney land.

I was walking like a drunken guy, gobbling and falling. Reaching the school gates and hailing for a taxi, I quickly wore my hoodie in order to hide my face. Never once tried to recall what happened because that was not good right now. After minutes of drive, I finally reached home. Then without making noise I opened the door and got inside.

"Izza ?"

Damn

It was Yussa. I didn't try to look at her and she can't see me properly because of the hoodie. So without any further talk I moved past her, went towards my room and shut the door. I removed my clothes and went to take a shower. Till this time I was doing everything in order like a robot. Not having any unnecessary movement and not having any unecessary thoughts.

As the water hit my head, pain surged through my body. Then I couldn't take it any longer as I collapsed on the bathroom floor and let the tears roll down. I cried and cried as the water from shower became extra tears.

Why is everything going in the opposite way I wanted ?

Why am I getting punished ?

When will I have a life, with no more sorrows ?

"Your blue is a loser dada !".

I cried for a little more time then wiped my tears, gathered my strength and exited the bathroom. I applied some lotion on to the injured areas. As the lotion hits, it gives me so much pain. I wore full sleeves and baggy pants in order to hide my marks. When I reached downstairs Yusra was lying on the couch. I ignored her and made coffee then sat across her sipping it. She was reading something, when she noticed me she kept aside the magazine and looked at me pointedly.

"You were suppose to-"

She couldn't complete the sentence as she sneezed and coughed at the same time. I mentally thanked Allah but Yussa's sneezes were not stopping. She controlled herself and took a long breath. When she lifted her face in my direction I gasped as her face was so red and blood was coming out from her nose.

"Yussa !" She understood the signal and quickly went towards the washroom. She came back after sometime with tissues.

"What is this ?" I asked.

"My friend said it would be some sort of allergy". She said shrugging her shoulders.

"What type of allergy ? Its only getting worse".

"Oh don't worry it will heal soon" she said as if she knows everything. But it didn't stop, she kept on squeezing her nose and her tissues were bloodied. It disgusted and also hurts me. Because imagine when blood comes out, it will surely create pain. So here is Yussa continously squeezing pain. I walked into the kitchen to get some snacks, I tried to walk properly because my head was still spinning around.