I looked at him and he and the squad were laughing and he was recording for the vlog.

"I know... but like I told you last night..."

"Yes, I know. Now let's go back in and make a face that I told you something serious about your sister."

I then frowned and crossed my arms as we walked back inside. I looked at David and he looked at me.

"Sis, I wanna ask... How? Did you pay him?" Addison asked.

I don't know if I'm even allowed to say it.

"Not exactly..." I said awkwardly before scratching my arm.

"I uh..." I spit out.

"She works for me." David finished for me.

Addison's eyes widen probably the third time today. First for David suddenly coming in, the Toothless plush, and now this.

"Wait? You're working with him?!"

"Well..."

"Yeah, even though we had some hiccups at first, but I still consider her as my employer."

I gave a cold glare to David.

"Anyways, I should get going."

"Hey, what's the rush?" David asked.

"You guys need to get back to your "job," I said while using my fingers to the job part at the end.

They didn't listen and I just swiftly left and went to my car.

*•*•*

David and the gang followed behind me. I turned around and slapped David.

"What was that for?"

"For lying to my sister about me working with you."

"It's the truth. You need me to pay you off the hospital bills and the chemo treatment, face it."

He's right. I NEED him. Not romantically but financially.

"Meet me back at the house to talk more." He said as I rolled my eyes.

I went to the house and I followed behind him to his bedroom.

"The hell you want?"

"Watch the attitude, miss. Because I CAN fire you."

"Are you mad because I left out on you last night? Boo hoo, David. I told you last night and left for a reason. I WANTED you to forget that I existed. Find a new girlfriend."

"But here's the problem. I like you, Maeve Neilson. Liza is my ex-girlfriend but we're just friends. And I don't want any other girl." He paused, "Ever since Natalie accidentally invited you to the party and I got to know you and help you when you got hungover I began to fall in love with the beautiful, sweet, kind, hell the list goes on kind of girl. And that girl is you, Maeve." He went on with his confession.