To be honest, Bakugo's quirk was one of the most desired quirk in my list. Considering it, I might be able to take both his and the villain's quirks.

Call me selfish, but...explosions, man. Who wouldn't want it?

"Uhm?" I felt a tug on my sleeves, when I turns, I saw Miki looking at me with a pleading eyes.

I sighed, well there goes my plan.

"Hold this." I gave the groceries to Miki, as I blend in the crowd and climbed on top of the building. With Spider Physiology and Chameleonic Nature, it was a piece of cake.

I then uses my Clothes Generation. Making a black cloak and mask to hides my identity.

Then, I dropped down.

~🌟

"Hey, look at that!" A civilian shouted, pointing towards the falling figure.

"That's...Black Spider?!"

"It's the Black Spider of Calamity! But why is he here?"

"You're an idiot didn't you? Black Spider was a vigilante. So of course he wouldn't sit still when a kid was in danger."

The slime villain, who also noticed Black Spider falling from the sky. Strike by using multiple tentacles.

However, a black blade suddenly appears by his hand, as (Y/N) slashes through all of them with ease.

"He cuts all of that in a blink of an eye!"

"I can't even sees his movement!"

However, the attack was still in commence. Even as he landed on the ground, the attack was actively attacking him.

(Y/N) then gathers A.M into his sword. The same trick he uses when he was fighting the leader who controls smokes and digitals.

(A/N: A.M= Assimilating Matter. For those who have a better name, please go ahead and comment)

"Gaahhhh!?" The slime villain shrieks as it touches his blade.

"Grrgh! Damn you!!!" The slime villain runs a full onslaught.

Then, suddenly a green haired figure runs towards the slime villain while it was occupied.

'Izuku!?' Thought (Y/N).

It was indeed Izuku. And the slime villain seems to noticed him. As it also strike towards him.

Izuku was able to duck through the attack. He think of a way to defeat the villain. No, to save Bakugo.

He remembers how Kamui Woods' technique, Binding Lacquered Chain Prison flinches the enemy so it could be use to restrain them.

And so he took off his bag, and threw it towards the villain.

One of his stationery hits the villain square in the eye. And Izuku took that chance so he can grabs Bakugo.

"Kacchan!"

"Deku! What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"I don't know! My legs, they moved on their own!"

At that moment, Izuku thought. There were various reasons, reason that he don't need to help him.

He was quirkless, bullied by the boy and most importantly, his idol himself that he shouldn't be a hero.

However, at that moment...

"...You looked like...you were asking for help!"

That's right, that is the whole reason of his action.