Chapter 29: Cold Night

Stampy's POV

After a whole day of eating random food, playing games, laughing, and just generally having a good time we all went up to bed. Me and Squid were staying in our bed, but Delia was sleeping on the sofa in the living room. At first I was kind of afriad, just in case she had a panic attack or something. But she did know where our bedroom was if she needed us. I sat down on the edge of my old bed and stared at the snow pouring down like it was trying to cause another ice age. Just by staring at it I started to feel cold. I stared at it for a while before flopping onto the hard matress and pulling the thick sheets over my body. It honestly felt weird to be sleeping here again, I didn't really like it.

I hoped that Delia was okay, and that she wasn't too cold. She did have a thick blanket that she somehow lugged around in the rucksack here, as well as the thin blanket that Netty gave her, and she was also wearing her thickest Christmas themed onesie that we brought her. The onesie that she had was a dark blue colour with small snowmen all over it. The oneise was a few sizes to big for her but I guess that was better than it being to tight on her.

Halfway though the night Squid was going to wake me up, or my alarm that I had set was going to wake be up because I had to sneak downstairs and lay her stocking next to the sofa, where she was sleeping. I also had to check on the pug, which was in the heated shed, apperently covered in blankets and stuff like that. So he or she wouldn't freeze to death. At that moment Squid walked in and crawled into bed next to me. I placed my phone on the bedside table and tried my best to get to sleep. So when I woke up at 1:00 to get a few things sorted then I wouldn't be walking around the house still half alseep.

No matter what though when I woke up I was still tired and grotty. I hit the off button on my phone, rolled out of bed, grabbed Delias stocking in which Squid stuffed into his bag, and slowly crept downstairs. When I looked into the living room I saw that Delia was curled up in a ball, fast asleep, with all of the blankets laying on the floor. I was tempeted to walk over to her and pick them up yet I was scared that if I did that then I would wake her up. So all I did was lay the stocking agaist the side of the sofa, slipped on the first pair of shoes I saw, and started making my way into the shed. The second I opened the door up a small, tiny, black pug which I could hold with my hand pressed it's nose up agaist the cage.

I walked over to it and sqautted down. It's small pink touge slipped though one of the gaps in the door and started licking my fingers. I couldn't help but laugh ever so slightly. Around five whole minites of the pug licking my fingers and jumping around the cage slightly I stood up and left, making sure to shut the door tightly behind me so that none of the freezing cold air could come in and leave the pug with a cold. I couldn't wait to see the expression on Delia's face when she finds out that the pug is her's. Hopefully she wouldn't be allerigic. Now that would be bad.

On the way back in I poked my head around the door and saw that Delia was still in the same postion as she was when I first came down, the only difference being that her left leg was slightly more bent that it was before. Smiling to myself I ran back up the stairs and into the bedroom again where Squid was sitting up, wide awake. He was on his phone, probably checking out his Twitter or something like that. I slipped my socks which now happened to be covered in cold, wet, melted snow and jumped into the warm bed, rubbing the covers over my nose.

"So, have you seen the dog?" Squid said, laying down next to me. I nodded.

"Yea, he or she is sooo cute! He has a little button nose, a bright pink tounge, and even though he is slightly chubby he/she looked like he couldn't wait to see Delia." I replied, a huge smile appearing on my face. Squid chuckled slightly before pulling me into a warm hug.

He ran his fingers though my hair, which happened to be slightly more knotted than usual. Squid kissed me on the back of my neck before burning his head into my chest, curling up in a ball, and falling asleep. He looked so cute when we was asleep. Smirking, I curled up next to him and tried my best to get to sleep. Yet, for some reason, something didn't seem right. I felt...Scared about something. It was really strange.

At that moment the door to our room got cracked open an inch. Standing in the doorway was Delia, with a thin blanket trailing on the floor behind her, and tears rolling down the side of her face. I climbed out of bed at once and pulled her into a hug. For a moment she did nothing but silently hug me, not even shedding a single tear. But she pulled away Squid started asking questions about what had happened.

"What happened, Delia? Did you have a panic attack?" He asked.

"I-I had a nightmare. It was that you two got...got killed by something, and I was left alone. Nobody was there to look after me. I was all alone!" She choked out. "But there was another guy there. He...He kind of looked like you Joe...He said that the only way to bring you guys back to life is to dive to the bottom of the pool and pick something up. So I swan down...and drowned. It wash horrible! I thought I was going to die...and well...When I woke up..." She trailed off, her face going ever so slightly red.

"What happened?" Squid pulled her into a hug before wrapped the blanket around her shoulders.

"Whenever I have a dream about water..." Both me and Squid quickly understood what she meant. Her face turned bright red before she started whimpering,

"It's okay, Delia. Here, you can sleep here tonight." I said, pulling out the small mattress that was underneath the bed. She crawled off the bed and slipped onto the hard mattress, before closing her eyes and eventually drifting off to sleep. When I was sure both Squid and Delia were completely knocked out, I laid my head down on the pillow and slept as well.

...................................................

Sorry for the short chapter! I had to split my parents up from fighting and stuff