CONTEST

So I am starting up this contest. It is to be in this story as a side character, as well as be a main one in the third and final book of this trilogy. The character doesn't have to be yourself, you can sumit a character from one of your books for the contest, although if you do, you have to say that it is from your story. I am doing this contest to celebrate all of the good things that are happening with my Wattpad lately.

RULES: 

You Must Be Following Me On Wattpad. 

You Have To Be Over Ten Years Old. 

That's It! 

To Enter: 

Message me personally with: Your Character Name, Their Age, How Tall They Are, Their Likes And Dislikes, Fears (This Will Be Very Important In The Third Story), Where They Live, And At Least A 100 Word Description About Themselves. 

The Contest Ends On The 18th Of August At Ten PM GMT

I Will Put All The Names Of People Who Have Entered Into A Decider And That Is How They Will Be Picked. 

The Winner Will Get Messaged On The 19th. 

The Winner Will Not Only Win A Shoutout, And Their Character In The Story, But Also A shoutout On My Channel: ConfusedGirl ButSmartDude. 

The Second And Third Winners Will Win A Shoutout At The Start Of The Next Story. Most Likely In The Description, As Well As A Personal Message. 

Everybody Else Will Get A Shoutout In The Descrition Of The Story. 

Hopefully you guys can enter! Remember all the rules and stuff. Hope You Will Be Able To Enter!