Chapter 7

After Hope, Aria and Jessi had gotten dressed they went down to meet Steffi, Billy and Liam.
"Hey Steff!" Hope said as she hugged her best friend. Steffi was tall, thin, long straight black hair, brown eyes and a tan complexion. Liam was tall, thin, tan complexion, blue eyes, golden brown hair and a slight beard in his face. Their little son, Billy was short off course, black hair, blue eyes, thin, tan complexion and was adorable for an 3 year old.
"Hey Liam!" Hope said.
"Hey Hope!" Liam replied as they side hugged.
"Hello Billy!" Hope said stooping down and hugging him tightly.
"Hi aunt Hope!" Billy said in his adorable little toddler voice.
"And who is this?" Steffi asked looking at Jessi, Aria and Leopold. Hope got up.
"This is my elder sister Hannah! Her husband Mike and friend Angelina Rodriguez." Hope said as Steffi shook their hands.
"Well its a pleasure meeting you all." Steffi said.
"You too. Great pleasure." Jessi said nervously.
"Well lets get going girls! Our night party out starts!" Hope said.
"Have fun boys. Remember to bath Billy, feed him dinner brushed his teeth, tell him a story and then make sure by 8 he is asleep. Okay?" Steffi said.
"I know babe. Now go have fun with your girls." Liam said.
"We will. And I'll be calling to check up on Billy. Ok. Bye." Steffi said as she, Hope, Jessi and Aria walked out.
"Daddy, I want ice cream!" Billy said and Leopold and Rez looked at Liam.
"Now? I mean son it's late at night and mummy might..." Billy cut him off.
"No! I want ice cream! Now!" Billy said.
"Oh boy, it's gonna be a very very long night." Liam said and, Rez and Leopold looked at him giving him thumbs up.

The Girls....

"So this is your favorite bar?" Jessi asked.
"Yeah. Come on sis, you forgot?" Hope asked looking as if she is at memory lost.
"I.." Jessi didn't quite know how to say.
"Agent Mills! She's beginning to look suspicious." Agent Carter said.
"Uhm..I...forgot. You know me, short memory." And Jessi laughed nervously  and Brad laughed followed by a short laugh from Taylor.
"But you don't have short memory." Hope said.
"Well...I..ever since my..marriage, I just got so..sad...and scared and I was paying attention more too Leopold." Jessi said.
"Whose Leopold?" Hope asked.
"Agent Mills!!" Agent Carter said.
"Leopold is...Mike's home name. I am supposed to call him that....alone." Jessi said smiling.
"Oh. Something special huh." Hope said and winked at her and Jessi blushed.
"Jessi please say you're not blushing." Brad said and they all laughed.
"Okay we've got four beers." Steffi said as she and Aria came back.
"That was a bit long." Hope said.
"We had to wait and we also got caught up in talking." Aria said.
"Like what?" Agent Leopold Dalton said.
"Nice of you to finally join us." Brad said.
"Shut up Brad. I am in the washroom. Finally got a chance. Babysitting is the worst, thanks a lot girls." Agent Leopold Dalton said.
"Sorry."  Jessi said and Steffi, Hope and Aria looked at her.
"Sorry for what?" Steffi asked.
"Uh...what?" Jessi asked and Agent Carter slapped her forehead.
"Agent Mills! Use your words and pay attention." Agent Carter said.
"Well lets go. I'm gonna buy about eight more beers for the night." Hope said as she walked to the bartender.

The boys....

"Billy! Don't touch that." Liam said as Billy was throwing down and making a mess of everything.
"Oh no! Not that flower vase! Hope will kill us." Rez said as Billy accidentally bounced into the vase and it broke on the floor into like a million pieces.
"What the hell was that noise?!" Leopold asked as he came down to see Billy standing over the broken vase crying.
"You made the child cry?" Rez asked.
"Billy come here child. Come on." Liam said and Billy run away.
"No come back!" And the three of them run after him.

The girls....

After they left the bar they decided to the Game Station.
"Honestly I've never been to the Game Station." Aria said.
"Me to." Jessi said.
"What? But sis we've been here like a million time." Hope said.
"Oh, yeah that's right. What I meant was that I haven't been to it in years." Jessi said.
"The last time was...I forgot." Hope said.
"April 29 for mom's birthday." Agent Carter said.
"April 29 for mom's birthday?" Jessi asked said.
"Oh yeah! Well at least you've remembered that." Hope said and they laughed. Steffi was driving and Aria was in the front passenger seat. Jessi and Hope was at the back.
After a few more minutes they pulled up at the Game Station.
"Come on girls! It's party time!!" Hope said and they all Wooowww out.
They got out the car and went inside.
"Let's go to the bouncing spring!" Hope said pulling Jessi and Aria and Steffi followed.
"Wait! Agent Mills, we need yo speak. Agent Aria stay with Hope." Agent Carter said.
"Uhm Hope. I'm going to the restroom. Be right back." Jessi said.
"Okay. Be back soon ok." Hope said and Jessi nodded and went to the washroom.
"Yes Agent Carter?" Jessi said through the comms.
"We're locating a suspect coming your way. Stay put and Agent Taylor and Brad try your best to get in contact with Agent Dalton. Tell him to meet the girls." Agent Hannah Carter said through her comms.
"Copy that." Taylor and Brad said through their comms.
"Copy that." Aria whispered.
"Wait! What about Hope and Steffi?" Jessi asked.
"You're gonna have it a little strong in your hands until we get through with Agent Dalton. Mean time try your best to protect Hope, Steffi and Agent Aria." Agent Carter said.
"Copy that. When this is over Agent Aria is so gonna have to train." Jessi said.
"Ha! ha! Very funny." Aria said through her comms and Brad and Taylor laughed.
"I'm serious. Anyways coming back now." Jessi said and went to meet the girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Xx_Princess_Royalty_xX❤