Chapter 9

Steffi and Aria came then came to Jessi and Hope. They were just finish speaking to an officer.
"What took you guys so long?" Steffi ask concern.
"Hiding? There was an mysterious guy who save us." Hope said.
"Yes he was in black and had a gun and save us both." Jessi said.
"Anyone can tell you're both sisters." Steffi said with an relieving laugh. Jessi and Hope just smile and look at each other.

*******

Hope's House....

After they've pull up in the yard, a the guys was waiting on the girls. Agent Dalton had already return and is waiting like he knows nothing. The girls all came out the car and ran up to meet their families and fiancée.
Steffi quickly ran and hugged her son and kiss her husband.
"Oh my God! Thank God you're safe! The police had inform us!" Liam said hugging Steffi.
"Thank God we're safe." Steffi said and then Hope ran and hug her fiancée Rez. They kiss and then hugged again.
"I'm so glad you're okay!" Rez said.
"Me too." Hope said hugging Rez again. She then raise her thumb finger for Agent Leopold Dalton. He return it with an smile and thumps up.
"So, you girls are okay right?" Agent Dalton ask.
"Yup." Aria said side hugging him. Then he was hug by an tighter one from Jessi.
"Thank you so much for saving me." She whisper sadly. He just return it.
"It's okay." He said.

*******

"Well I'm just glad you're all safe." Agent Carter said. Brad and Taylor was in the video chat group as well. Agent Dalton, Aria and Jessi was in Agent Dalton's room.
"Yeah. Aria you sure you're okay right?" Brad ask for the hundred time.
"Yes Brad. I'm perfectly fine not a single scratch." Aria said.
"Well its just two days left until.the wedding so." Taylor said. Her facial expression went down a little.
"So let's get down rest then." Jessi said.
"Totally I'm dieing." Aria said getting up and stretching.
"So girly." Taylor said.
"You're still beautiful Aria." Brad said of no where and everyone looks at him.
"What?" Jessi ask.
"I meant, it's the teddy bear...behind Leo." And Brad laughing nervously.
"Okay we're out. Keep us updated." Taylor said and show the peace sigh before switching off.
"Bye be careful guys." Agent Carter said and switching off. Then the three remaining just stood up.
"Well good night." Aria said walking out the door. Jessi remain back.
"So Agent Leopold Dalton, why are you always so emotionless? You act very mean most of the time?" Jessi ask.
"I'm fine. It's just not everyone's the same, you should know that, of all people." He said. Jessi looked at him confuse.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Jessi ask.
"Look this isn't your business! Okay! You've just recently started working with us and for all we know you could be an suspect!" Leopold yell an little louder. Tears was growing in Jessi's eyes.
"I was just trying to..." Leopold cut her off.
"To! To what?! Help me?! No thanks! You're lucky you're even alive now because of me!" Agent Leopold said.
"Well sorry for trying!! At least I've got my problem deeper down and not letting it turn me into an cold hearted person like you!!" Jessi said and left slamming his door. Leopold then throw his phone on the bed side.

*******

The Next Day....

The morning was normal. There wasn't anyone or anything suspicious at all. It was lunch time and Leopold and Jessi isn't talking. Jessi was sitting under a tree where she was once one sitting yesterday.
Aria had saw Leopold and went to him.
"We need to talk!" She said.
"Save it. I'm busy." He replied checking through an file. Aria grab his arm and went outside in the yard where there was no one.
"What?!" He ask pulling away his arm.
"I heard you yelling at Jessi after I've left last night. I told you many times to control yourself!" Aria said.
"What are you talking about?!" Leopold Dalton ask.
"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Aria said.
"I don't. In fact I do but just ignoring it." He replied.
"You have to forget your past Leo!" Aria said.
"It's difficult to alright!" Leopold said.
"Madison is long gone Leo! When are you going to forget her?!" Aria ask.
"This has nothing to do with Madison!" Leopold said.
"This has everything to do with Madison! You yell at Jessi because you're afraid you lose her to isn't it?!" Aria ask.
"Yes! There I admit it! Now what?!" He ask.
"Go apologize!" Aria said. Then before Leopold could answer a gunshot was heard and all the comms came on.
"All Agents come in! There has been an attack in the front!" Agent Carter said. Then more bullets was heard. Aria and Leopold look at each other then ran out to the front. Jessi caught up with them a few seconds later.
"What's going on?!" Jessi ask.
"If you'd know and focus on your work you'd probably be answering us that." Leopold said.
"Agent Dalton not now!" Agent Carter said through the comms.
When they've reach they saw one of the maids injured on the floor. Rez was hugging Hope who was scared.
"I've call the ambulance." Steffi said. Liam was holding Billy.
"What happen?" Aria ask.
"Out of no where there was some person dress in black and started shooting. When everyone look he or she disappeared." Steffi said.
"Hope you okay?" Jessi ask concern.
"I'm fine thank God again." Hope said. Jessi then sigh.

Couple Hours Later....

After the ambulance came and took away the maid all the girls was gathered in Hope's bedroom while the guys, Liam and Leopold was in Liam's room.
"Hope you look amazing!" Jessi said smiling.
"She's right. I better go get Billy dress. Hannah you might as well get dress." Steffi told Jessi. Steffi didn't know anything still about this whole agent thing. Steffi then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Xx_Poo_xX❤