Chapter 4

"Since we have a little time to spear, I'm gonna check to make sure everything is set up in the cargo hold area." Brad said as he gets up and was about to walk out the door when Jessi stopped him.
"Uhm..Brad! Can I come with you? I'm bored anyways." Jessi said. She obviously didn't want to stay especially with these two Aria and Leopold flirting.
"Sure. I can obviously use some company." Brad said.
"Great!" Jessi said as she quickly got up and walked out with Brad. Now Leopold and Aria was jealous. Taylor was secretly laughing at the jealousy going on.
Agent Hannah was obviously in the base with the comms on. But right now she switched off her comms.

Approximately half hour later.....

After they've landed in a deserted place and turn the plane jet invisibility on meaning the plane jet was literally invisible. Aria, Brad and Jessi hopped inside the van and drove off to Agent Hannah's sister. Whom literally lives in a very huge mansion.
"Wow! This place is freaking incredible!" Jessi said.
"Lucky chic." Taylor said through the comms.
"I know right, wish I was there personally." Brad said looking at the picture.
"Shut up Brad your parents live in a mansion, which means you used to live in a mansion." Taylor said. Then  the three of them went out the car and took their suitcases and was about to walk out when Aria stopped them.
"Uhmm... Agent Jessi and Leopold you're forgetting you're an married couple. You need to hold hands." Aria said.
"Oh yeah. Right how can I forget?" Jessi said as she and Leopold's hands intertwined. They were both feeling their stomachs flipping.
"Let's go." Aria said as they walked up. Then suddenly a thin girl in Jessi's age, fair complexion like Agent Hannah, long straight blonde hair and blue eyes like Hannah and tall as well. She ran excitedly towards them.
"Hannah!! Oh my God!" She said as she hugged Jessi tightly whom could bearly breath. Then Agent Hannah came on the comms.
"Jessi! Do the same as she did you, hugged her and greet her." Agent Hannah said through the comms.
"Hilary!" Jessi said hugging back.
"Hope!" Agent Hannah reminded in the comms.
"I mean Hope!! Oh my God its been...uhm...so much years I forgot how I used to call you! Oh!!" Jessi said as she and Hope break the hug. Agent Hannah was sad and hurt she couldn't really and actually meet her sister. She feels bad lieing to be sister but it's just until they capture the culprit that's trying to murder her.
"Oh sis! I'm so excited to meeting you! Mom and dad will be here the night before the wedding since they're on the business trip to Paris." Hope said annoyed a bit that her parents couldn't of been there right now.
"Oh come on! I'm here and they will be here so relax chic!" Jessi said smiling.
"Chic? You've really changed a lot. I mean your hair? Your eyes? Was it always like this?" Hope asked.
"Agent Jessi think of something!" Taylor said through the comms.
"Say something you're beginning to look suspicious!" Agent Hannah said through the comms.
"No I uhm....I thought....why not gave myself a new look for...my little sister's wedding." Jessi said laughing nervously.
"Awe you're so sweet. Anyways this must be your husband, right?" Hope asked.
"Yes. Mike Spencer." Leopold said shaking Hope's hand.
"Nice to finally meeting you Mike. I really wished I'd knew when the wedding was. And who is this?" Hope asked suggesting to Aria.
"I'm Agent..." Aria was cut off by Agent Hannah.
"Agent Jackson!" She said quickly stopping Aria from finishing her sentence.
"Agent?" Hope asked.
"No.....I meant.... Angelina. Angelina.... Rodriguez. Mr and Mrs Spencer....PA." Aria lied smiling nervously.
"She obviously can't lie." Brad said through the comms.
"Finally you've said something I understand and bet you're damn right." Taylor said responding in the comms.
"Guys focus." Agent Hannah said.
"Sorry." Brad and Taylor said.
"Well Angelina. Nice to meet you." Hope said shaking Aria's hand.
"You too Mrs Hope Carter." Aria said.
"Well come on in. My fiancee Rez Williams will be here tonight." Hope said blushing and smiling.
"Thanks." Jessi said.
"Thanks? Sis you know we don't usually say thanks." Hope said as she leads them inside her busy mansion.
"Wow lots of work to be done here." Aria said.
"What? Oh yes there is. I mean the wedding is in a couple of days so...yeah I'm so nervous but excited at the same time. I mean I'm happy to start a new life with Rez but scared that life is gonna change." Hope said sighing.
"Hey hey. Life always changes no matter what. See I have experience. Don't worry everything will be great for the wedding." Jessi said comforting.
"Thanks sis!" Hope said as they all walked up the staircase and stopped in front of a door.
"This is yours and your husband's room. Angelina, this guess room is yours, I'm sorry I haven't really prepared it because I didn't know you were coming." Hope said pointing to the room across the hall from Jessi's and Leopold's room.
"No problem. It's okay." Aria said.
"Okay well I'll leave you all to settle in and if you need anything my maids are in black and white and you can always call me." Hope said.
"We will." Jessi said as Leopold carried hers and his suitcases inside the room. Aria also went inside her room.
"Okay see ya later." Hope said as she walks back downstairs. Jessi then entered the room and closed the door.
"Not bad at all!" Jessi said through her comms. Then Aria knocked and entered their room.
"Hey guys, we're on video chat." Aria said to her laptop screen as she went and sat next to Leopold and Jessi. The screen was divided in 3 parts. One with them, another with Taylor and Brad and a third with Hannah.
"Wow! You were right the room is really amazing!" Brad said.
"So saw anything suspicious?" Director Agent Hannah Carter asked.
"Yes actually." Leopold said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share💖

Xx_Princess Royalty _xX