Chapter 8

Jessi walked back to meet the girls, they were at the already in the bouncing spring. She came to meet Aria.
"So what do we do?" Aria asked.
"Let's just keep calm, play like a eagle about to fetch his prey." Jessi whispered as Aria look at her confuse.
"Wait what are we doing?" Aria whispered back confuse.
"Ugh..I don't know. Just play it cool like normal." Jessi said.
"Jess, they're outside the door. All in black, two guards I think with a dark blue mask." Brad said through the comms.
"Copy that." Jessi said.
"Hey, what'd you girls doing?" Hope asked.
"Nothing much, just zip zapping you know." Aria replied laughing nervously and Jessi looked at her. Brad and Agent Carter hit their foreheads with their palms.
"Zip zapping?" Hope asked.
"It's..uh..new thing." Jessi replied.
"Well lets go then. The bouncing spring it is!" Hope said pulling Jessi and Aria with her two hands.
They walked inside and was next to each other. Their were not many people inside as it's late in the night.
"Come on! Wooo!" Steffi said as they all began jumping and doing acrobats and flips in the air.
"This is sooooo cool!!" Aria said jumping.
"I know right! It's been so long!" Jessi said.
"Agent Mills and Agent Aria the two suspects are in. Grab Hope and Steffi and leave! We're working in getting Agent Dalton!" Agent Carter said through the comms.
"Hope! Steffi we need to go!" Jessi said as Aria grabbed Steffi and Jessi pulled Hope behind her.
Then two guys in a dark blue mask pulled out their guns and started shooting around.
"Arhhhhh!!!" Screams was heard from all directions.
"Aria get them out of here!" Jessi said as Steffi and Aria ran. Hope was still by the emergency exit.
"Hannah come on!!" Hope said.
"Tell her to go Agent Mills!" Agent Carter said through the comms.
"Hope! Go!" Jessi said pulling out her gun and diving behind a table. Hope was scared. Instead of running out she dive under a table and poked out her head to see what was happening.
Then she saw another person, a guy to be exact all in black, even a black mask, running out of the back room and shooting against the guys with the dark blue mask.
"What the hell is going on here?" Hope whispered to herself. Jessi and the guy with the black mask fight against the other two with the dark blue mask. The guy helping Jessi shoots one if the bad guys and now leads up to Jessi trying to kill the other one.
"Agent Mills! Look out!" The guy with the black mask said. Jessi docked the bullet and shoots again aiming and killing the last bad guy.
"You okay?!" The guy came and ask Jessi. He then took off his mask. Hope was more shock to see it was Mike, Hannah's husband well more like Jessi's pretend husband.
"I'm fine thanks. You?" Jessi ask.
"Yeah." He responds placing an hand on Jessi's shoulder.
"Good work guys." Agent Carter said congratulating them.
"What the hell just happen in here?! Sis?" Hope asked coming out from under the table and walking up to Jessi and Dalton.
"Hope? I thought I told you to leave?" Jessi ask.
"You're not my sister." Hope said and Agent Carter was worried and praying that Hope wouldn't find out.
"Hope? What are you taking about?" Jessi asked.
"Agent Mills just tell her the truth but make her promise she wouldn't tell a soul." Agent Carter said through the comms.
"If you were my sister why didn't you tell me you're CIA?" Hope asked and Jessi and Leopold look at each other a bit confuse.
"CIA? You mean SAPS?" Jessi asked.
"Yeah, that, whatever it means!" Hope said.
"You're right. I'm not your sister. I am working for your sister, Agent Hannah Carter. She is the Director aka the boss of the company." Jessi explain everything why she and Dalton was their to protect her and why she can't come.
"So my sister is an Agent? Wow, I'm hurt that she couldn't tell me." Hope said and Agent Carter started to cry easily without anyone knowing.
"Who are you both then?" Hope ask.
"Agent Leopold Dalton." Leopold said.
"I'm Jessi..." Agent Dalton cut her off.
"Agent Jessi Mills." He corrected and smile for the first time. Jessi secretly blush.
"I'm so hurt right now that I'm so unfortunate to still not see my sister." Hope said and Agent Carter spoke sadly her eyes filled with tears.
"Agent Mills tell her..." Jessi cut her off.
"I promise you Hope, you will see your sister. I promise, for your wedding day." Jessi said and Hope smile a little. Agent Carter smile sadly he tears running down.
"I'm-I'm gonna...take a break. Just get Hope to safety." Agent Carter said through the comms and as she finished said the last word she immediately switch off the comms.
"Yes ma'am! Hello?" Jessi said and Hope and Leopold Dalton looked at her.
"Why did she switch off?" Agent Dalton ask.
"Because she's...I don't know." Jessi said.
"So sis, is a...not you. I can't believe this!" Hope said and then the police came in.
"We need you all to evacuate the place." A police officer said. While walking out Jessi spoke easily.
"Hope, I'm so sorry. We was going to tell you after its all over but, this happen. Please don't blow our cover. Please?" Jessi ask.
"Fine. I won't Jessi. I mean Agent Jessi." Hope said smiling.
"Hannah for now." Jessi said.
"Oh right. Sis." Hope said winking and Jessi laugh.
"Uhm girls, I have to go from the other side. See you home." Agent Dalton said.
"Ok. Be there soon. Be careful." Jessi said.
"I will you too. Well uh...you all. Not only you but..bye." He said and left from the back. Hope and Jessi laugh at that.
After they walked out Steffi and Aria just came from to them from speaking to an officer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Xx_Princess_Royalty_xX❤