"Uh, I'm homeless. Pretty much." Oh when you put it that way, well it sounds scary and cold but I knew this was it, just not in these words. "Oh, cut the crap. Your not homeless because you're here. You cant possibly be homeless in a home you banana! This is your home girl you should know that." I said aloud how could she think that? Were as close as sisters I only had a brother and now he was in heaven, but Tiffany was always there for me, going all the way back to the brownie days in good old girl scouts.

She leaned in and smiled as she scooped me up into a huge hug, squeezing me tight. "I know I just didn't want to assume ya know? Be one of those forcers on you, haha." "Shut up silly girl. I love you Tiff you're my sister, we're family that's what family's for." "I know. I know, I love you too Sam."

*********************************************************

ABIGAIL.

"So what do you propose we do now?" Lucas asked desperately. He was shaking, anxious just didn't seem a good enough word for what he was, because clearly, he was so so much more. What he asked had caught me off guard it wasn't as if I were in charge. "You ask me because? Are you mad? Have you not witnessed the treachery? The hostile take over, the litany that is this all?" I was frightened beyond belief I didn't think in our kind it was even possible. I was wrong on so may things I didn't know which way was up, what I did know was I was not going down without a fight, I am an angel of god.

"Never mind it doesn't matter. What does matter is we need to be rid of him. We need to get out of here." Lucas began to make the motions to get up off the floor. My pearlescent blood was still pooled there on the clouden floor and all over Lucas and was a terrible reminder of what had just happened. "It does matter, you need to stop speaking like that, he'll be coming right back, he could hear you. I want nothing to do with your plans of escape. I'm going to survive." I stated. I was chained here as was Lucas, awaiting our fate for when Kail decided to return if he wasn't already here hiding like the devil himself.

"Ah, Abigail, your going to be a marvelous helper, after all you've certainly got the right attitude. Tisk, tisk Lucas! You were so 'tough' before, now a cowardess, disgusting mess upon the cloud's floor absolutely useless. What say you now? I will give you this one last chance to redeem yourself to me, and prove your worth-if that's what you'll call it. What say you?" Kail mock waved his fingers at Lucas as he reprimanded him tauntingly.

"What choice do I have?" Lucas attempted at his once famous bravado, which failed him miserably, obviously. "None." Kail replied in a sing-song voice that of a mortal child. He then proceeded to stomp his foot into Lucas's face, when his blood made itself visible a nasty smirk danced its way onto Kail's face. Kail then got to his knee's immediately directly in front of Lucas's face, took his fingers and stirred them into his blood, then brought them to his mouth and lapped at the blood like a kitten his eyes shutting in ecstasy. I was instantly horrified what was this? No angel has ever-it cant be!-never had I ever imagined.

Kail's eyes re-opened and his pupils had shrunk to pinpricks his pale-barley visible blue-eyes so... freaky, the only word I can pertain to this, a 'disgustingly human' word but relevant none the less. Kail immediately shot up like a jack in the box clapped his hands together thrice, and said "Come, we must go. Cloud yourselves now!" with that our confinements disappeared. We arose and pressed our sternums inward, we were clouded, and bound to unknown destinations.

***************************************************************

SAMANTHA.

In the shower and Tiffany was at work. Who the hell? I rush out of the shower almost slipping and snapping my neck on the way just to answer this piece of crap phone. "WHAT!" I shout into the phone, totally rude but I could care less. "Um.. Yes may I speak to a-a Mr. Caspian Bellafonte?" A who? *Mental ding* my chest heaves suddenly with a heavy intake of breath as the realization hits. Oh my god. "Um, what's this about?" I ask. My voice was shaking, my whole body was quivering tremendously.

"My name is Richard Pryce. I'm calling on behalf of the insurance company pertaining to the ah, accident, Mr. Bellafonte was recently apart of, is he in? This is urgent." Holy craps! "Um this is not his resid-house- is this the accident back in July?" I just had to ask that, I had to know. "I'm not really at liberty to answer that, well I don't really see the harm-yes it is. Why may I ask?" he replied. "I was there." I answered. "So you witnessed the accident?" he implied questioningly. "I didn't really witness a thing. Headlights and BOOM!-" "I'm afraid I don't understand you," he cut me off, and I realize why, I was rambling, and beating around a stupid bush. I needed to get to the damn point already.

"I'm Samantha Kincade, he hit me." "Oh. Oh I see, this doesn't seem right. So your saying that Mr. Bellafonte does not live at this-at your residence?" "No. he never has." What the hell was going on? "Will you please excuse me for a moment?" he seemed anxious suddenly. "Sure, I guess." I wasn't sure why exactly but I was becoming more uneasy by the moment. "It'll be just a few moments while I place you on hold ok?" and I'm assuming he ment to do just that,-I mean I heard the slight click as he thought he placed me on hold, I say 'ment' because he must have pressed the wrong button because I could hear everything he was saying, and to whome he was speaking it too.

"Yeah uh, Tony patch me through to Dick will ya? I've been waiting to hear from him on the final call on the Bellafonte case. "Sure thing man." Tony replied. "Hello-" Dick answered but it sounded more like yellow, "-so what do you have for me Richard?" Dick asked. "I was hoping you had the answer to that same question." I heard shuffling papers and then Dick countered, "That's right, here it is, was burried under all this crap, lets see... yup looks definitely like fraud. Any luck with the mysterious number you found in your cubby- of all the places-" "No. It turns out the number belongs to the woman he hit. How the hell did this get by us in the first place, I thought we had new policies in place to protect against incidents like these?"

"I'm not sure but someone's ass is deffinatley going to fry for this one." Dick said indifferently. "No kidding, and I'm going to make damn sure it isn't mine. How could a guy with no record, at all get insurance in the first place? Everythings completely fony, fony social security card, drivers licence, name, numbers, how the HELL did this happen?" Richard was evidently pissed, and Tony just now started to sound worried I think he knew where this was going. I didn't care I was terrified. How DID this happen? What even happened in the first place, who was this guy, who was Caspian really? And more importantly why the hell was he with me all that time in the hospital?

********************************************PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, TWEET AND "LIKE" ON FACEBOOK*****************************************************

THANK YOU ALL YOUR AMAZING!!!!!!! APPRICIATE ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3