fifty five

Its been a few weeks since Shawn's album dropped and things have been crazy.
He gets recognised when we're out more frequently now and some days when I'm not
with him people come up to me and ask for pictures.

"Are you Shawn Mendes' girlfriend?" A small girl asked me as I was walking out of urban outfitters.
I smiled. "I am."
Her face lit up. "Can I please get a selfie with you?"
"Of course you can."
She held her phone infront of us and snapped the photo. She thanked me and then I gave her a hug before she left.

Shawn has been busy sorting out his tour and I've been busy with school. We were put into groups and had to choose any dance from any musical of our choice and of course I choose Chicago. The Cell Block Tango to be exact. I insisted on playing Velma and thankfully the girls in my group didn't mind. Shawn often came and met me during my rehearsal breaks as it was the only time we both had free. One day Shawn came to see me and I was in full costume, a black body suit and black boots. As soon as he entered the rehearsal room he couldn't take his eyes off me. The others had gone off for our short break so it was just me and him. I approached him and immediately placed my lips on his. "Hi."
He snaked his arms around my waist, looked me up and down and bit his lip. "You look unreal in that."
I blushed. "Thank you."
"I just came to tell you that I have a free house tonight."
"How come?" I questioned.
"Mom and Dad are away and Aaliyah is staying over at a friends house." He pulled me closer to him and smirked. "So we have the whole house to ourselves."
I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I like the sound of that."
He smiled and then kissed me. His hands made their way down my body and squeezed my bum. I bit his lip slightly and his kisses soon moved to my neck making me moan softly. His lips then returned back to mine as our hands ran all over each other but Shawn's phone suddenly rang interrupting us.
He sighed. "I have to go." He placed one last kiss on my lips. "I'll see you tonight."
"Okay." I said and then he left.
The sexual tension between me and Shawn these past weeks has become painful. We haven't had any alone time since Amsterdam and every time we have a make out session someone always interrupts us. It's either his Mum, my Mum, Aaliyah or Andrew when he calls. Before I went back to rehearsing my phone went off in my bag. I unzipped it and checked it

From Shawn:
Come to mine for 7 x

To Shawn:
Can't wait x

***

I knocked on the door and then let myself in like I usually do when I go around his. Before I even closed the door behind me Shawn crashed his lips against mine. I slipped my shoes off as he pulled me into the living room and onto the couch not breaking our kiss for a single second.
"I've missed this." He said through kisses.
"Shut up and take your clothes off." I replied as I moved my hand to hem of his top. I pulled it up and then he leant back and pulled completely off. Just as we were about to proceed the lights suddenly went out.
Shawn sighed and then laughed. "I swear no one wants us to have sex."
I laughed and then turned the torch on my phone on to look for candles whilst Shawn put his top back on. We don't get power cuts often but when we do they can last for hours. I lit as many candles as I could find around the house and Shawn met me back in the kitchen after coming off the phone.
"Apparently the whole street is out." He walked towards me and pulled me closer to him. "I was going to cook you a dinner tonight but now I can't."
My eyes widened. "Really?"
"Yeah but we can order pizza instead."
I kissed him. "Pizza is good for me."

***

When our pizza arrived we sat on the living room floor and ate it. I wanted to sit on the couch but Shawn insisted we sat on the floor because if we got so much as get a drop of grease on the couch Karen would kill us both.
I didn't mind because the candles we lit made our little set up cute and kinda romantic.
Once we cleared up the empty pizza boxes I begged Shawn to play board games with me. Me and my family always play games when we have a power cut its tradition.
"Fine."
He went upstairs and then came down with a handful of games. We started off with frustration and I kept getting annoyed at Shawn when he kept landing on my colour.
Whenever we got bored of a game we moved onto something else and it felt like we were playing for hours. I decided to have a bath so I lit some candles and ran the water. Once it was at the right temperature I took my clothes off and got in. Just as I was about to close my eyes and relax Shawn came in wearing only a towel.
"What are you doing?"
"You think I'm going to let you use up the last of our hot water alone."
I rolled my eyes and made room for him to come in.
"This is the most time we're gunna have together for a while so I'm not wasting a second of it." He connected our lips and then we both washed each other.
I got out of the bath and dried off before putting on what I usually wear to bed, panties and an oversized t shirt. Shawn wanted to spend a little longer in the bath so I laid on his bed reading my book whilst I waited for him.
He came back out wearing his dressing gown but most of his chest was exposed. His body and hair were still a little wet which was an instant turn on. He sat down next to me and checked his phone. I closed my book and placed it on the side before moving closer to him.