I did as i was told putting in my clothes. The hole time i had butterfly beating around in my stomach.

Once i had done (applying a little make up and brushing my hair) i march back into my.room and pick up the note aging.

'So now you are changed go wait outside.

The milk shake - For telling that bitch strate. I thought that was the funniest thing!

The bikini -  When we bumped into her aging and she pretended to die in the water and you duncked here under. Proper lolage.

The dress - Thought you would look hot in it;)'

I sliped the notes into my draw and ran to the stares to fine a pare of shoes with a not on.

'Pink air max that my mum gave you.'

Slip the shoes on walk out the door and stand on the door step when Robs old car roles up the drive.

"Oh dear" i laugh to my self as i hop in.

" Were are we going.?" i ask hoping to get a bit of information out of.him.

"Some were" he says

"Grate" i sigh and throw my self on the back of the hard chair.

After 10 minutes of driving the car stops and i hop out.

I find a note attached to a tree.

'The time we ran off with our guitars into the woods and just sang for hours on end.

Love you Horan'

"Love you too" i whisper half way through the note.

'On the floor are fake candles (Because real ones are dangerous - quote from mum there...) pointing out a trial. Follow it to you doom;)'

I follow the candles down the path finding my self at a massive lake.

I follow the candles round a little bit more and find a little tepie tent with a picnic basket on the floor ontop of a picnic rug and a large blanket.

"Bailey?" i whisper walking towards the tent to find another note.

'Okay so its probably dark now and i know you hate the dark so on the tools is a remote, press the on button in the middle and wait.

You will also find a bowl of pop corn, note, i didn't blow up the microwave.'

Can i just point out i didn't break it, it just made a loud bang... And then started smoking...

I such around for the remote and press the button in the middle witch said on.

As i pressed it under the water lights began to tune on lighting the hole of the lake up.

"Oh, my god!" i whisper to my self as i walk over to see the stuff lighting the lake up were the circular lights that you see and the side of the pool.

"She walks on water,

Flys like a bird,

She lives inside my head." i hear Bailey singing from somewhere.

"Bailey?" i ask stretching my neck around the large oak tree blocking half of the lake out of sight.

As i said it i noticed a boat floating into shore with him sat inside with his guitar.

"Summer!" he said as the boat came to the little dock thing.

I watched him come out of the boat. As he placed his guitar down i lost all control of my self and ran up and jumped in his arms.