20

Toni Topaz - 3,490 Followers

ttopaz- My girlfriend just gave me the best surprise ever!

CherylBombshell, K.Keller, FFangs, Sweets and 390 others liked this post

view all 73 comments

K.Keller - OH MY GOD!!! SHHDHSJSBSHHSNESNHSHDBDBDBDBEHSYYSGSGHSHSBSVSBDBBDBDGDGGXGDVBDBDB

BettyC - ^ The same sound he just made

Sweets - Oh my god! Congratulations you two! I'm going to be an uncle!

MamaCoop - Glad Cheryl found her happiness

CherylBombshell - @ / MamaCoop I couldn't be happier

ttopaz - @ / CherylBombshell I love you Cher.

CherylBombshell - @ / ttopaz I love you too TT.

K.Keller - I COULD DIE^^

Jugheadjones - Congratulations you two 🍾

ttopaz: Thanks Jug!

-
-

Cheryl's POV

I came home to mine and Toni's house after spending a day with Betty. She insisted she take me to the mall for baby clothes. So I came home with a bag of gender neutral baby stuff because, since, I just got pregnant I didn't know the sex.

I was greeted by rose petals that led up to the stairs and to mine and Toni's room. I called out Toni's name but she didn't answer so I just followed the rose petals.

I walked inside my room. 

"Cher." I heard behind me.

I looked back to see my wonderful girlfriend. "Toni, baby. What are doing?" I asked.

"Something I should have done a long time ago." She said. "Cheryl, I love you. You are my heart and soul. You are the air I breath. You know back before we were a thing and you were with Veronica, I never thought I had a chance because you seemed deeply in love with her. So if someone told me that I would be having kids with my dream girl, years ago, I would hav told them they were crazy an probably have laughed in their face. So... Cheryl..." She pulled out a box and got on her knee. She opened the box. "will you marry me?"

"Oh my god. Yes!" I said. By this point I had tears streaming down my face.

She got up and kissed me. This is the happiest I've been in a long time.

But that would change... at least for a little bit.