18

Toni's POV

"Veronica..." I said. The anger was evident in my voice.

"Come on, That's no way to Great a friend Toni." She smirked.

"You are NOT my friend. You are a selfish rich bitch that wants my girlfriend." I said. I wasn't in the mood for games. "And you're not going to get her."

She pulled out a gun and held it to her side. "We'll see about that."

Crap.

-
-

*Groupchat*

Kevin: CHERYL WHERE ARE YOU

Kevin: CHERYL?!?!?!?!

Kevin: CHERYL MARJORIE BLOSSOM ANSWER ME THIS SECOND

Cheryl: I'm fine. I found Reggie but no Toni... I'm going after Veronica after I drop off Reggie by the car with you guys.

Kevin: No Cheryl. You can't go after her alone.

Cheryl: Are you kidding me?! She took my girlfriend, the hell I'm not!

Kevin: I know I understand #Choni, whatever. I can phone my dad. He's on my speed dial.

Cheryl: No, Kevin. This is my fight. Veronica took Toni to get to me. Now I'm on my way. And when I drop off Reggie, DONT try to stop me.

Kevin: Cheryl!
Message read

-
-

Cheryl's POV

Me and Reggie walked over on our way to the car. We finally arrived there after he kept pleading for me not to face Veronica. But I just told him same thing. "This is my fight."

We arrived at the car. Betty sighed in relief, Jughead took off his beanie, Archie got out of the car, as did Kevin did. Josie put her hand over her heart. Sweet Pea and Fangs opened the car door.

Archie hugged Reggie and Kevin went over to me. "Cheryl, please."

"No, Kevin. This. Is. My. Fight." I made sure to punctuate every word so he would understand me better. Which I'm sure he did, but he was worried about me. They all were.

"Red," Sweet Pea and Fangs got out, with the rest of the group but Sweet Pea was the one who said that.

"I need to do this-" I was cut off by the sound of a bullet shot echoing in the direction of the woods. A scream came after it.

It sounded familiar. The scream.

"Toni!" I took off running to to forest. The gang followed me.

When we reached the end, I saw my least favorite raven head and my favorite girl. Toni and Veronica.

Toni was on the floor, leaning onto a tree. He hand was clutching her stomach which was oozing out blood.

Veronica had the gun in her hand. She pointed it at Toni again. That was it.

"Veronica!" I pointed my gun at her.

She turned around. Toni looked at me relief and fear washed over her face.

"Well, well. Look who decides to show their face." Veronica smirked. "Are you going to kill me."

This time it was my turn to smirk. "I don't have too."

Her eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. "Wha-" She was cut off by a loud growl. She then turned around and gasped when she saw a creature.

"The Gargoyle King." I explained. "He feeds off of bad people, so... I saw you have about 5 seconds before he devours you whole."

She turned around to me.

"5...4...3..." I counted down.

"You'll regret this!" She scowled and took off running. The Gargoyle King ran after her. Once they were out of sight, I ran to Toni. As did the group.

Sirens came our way. Kevin had called his dad.

"Toni, are you okay?" I added some pressure to her stomach.

She shook her head. "It... hurts."

"I know, baby, but you'll just have to hold on. The ambulance is on their way." I comforted her.

"I love you Cheryl." She said.

"I know and I love you too but please hold on." I said.

Please let her be okay.

10 minutes later...

The workers had put Toni out on the stretcher and lifted her up on the ambulance. Since her injuries were so severe, nobody could ride in back with her.

I watched as the whole scene unfolded. Betty came up to me. "Cheryl are you okay?" She asked.

That was when I broke down. "No... I... I just can't lose her." I cried. Betty hugged me and rubbed circles around my back.

"I know, I know." She comforted. "Trust me. Everything is okay. Veronica is gone for good. She can't hurt you guys any more."

Betty was wrong...

-
-

A//N. Cliffhanger. What happened next? Stayed tuned on Dragon Ball Z! (Sorry I had too 😬😂)