Destiny

*Hey guys! This is a whole new story so i hope you guys enjoy!!*
Setting: Japan, Shaolin Temple
Your Age: 15

Your Pov

"Hight! ... Hah! ... Hight! ... Hah!" You and 9 more students yelled as you where training outside in the rain for the past 4 hours. Your class was a mixture of boys and girls; 5 boys, and 5 girls including yourself.

"Horse! Crane! Cat!" the instructor would yell out the kung fu stances for everyone to follow.

You lived in a Shaolin temple with more than 100 students, but you where added to a specific class of 10, from the top 10 best ranked students out of all the private institute

it was a private institute where everyone was an orphan.

Nobody knew who their biological parents where, as everyone was prohibited from even talking or even thinking about them.

----- After Training -----

You and the rest of the class where summoned to talk to a monk.

Each of you bowed with respect as you all approached a monk.

"As the top 10 best ranked students of this institute, i am proud to say that you will all be transferred to a new Institute where no one else has had the chance to make it to. The location of the institute is unknown, not even myself knows where it is located. As of today, You may now call yourself's Elite Shinobi Ninjas. Tomorrow morning you will aboard a train together with one of the instructors from the institute. Thank You, You are dismissed."

You all then bowed with a thankful look on your faces, feeling happy, and proud of yourselfs;
but nobody told you that you would become...

To be continued..

Thanks for reading Hope you enjoyed! 💕

Sorry that it was very short ! 😔