Envy

Fun fact About me:
-Love hurts by Nazareth is one of my all time favorite rock songs (':

Your Pov:

You woke up got ready with Shisui at 7:00.

You headed out with Shisui and on the way to the academy you saw Itachi standing alone near Onigiri 🍙 food truck.

You stared at Itachi and he looked back at you at the same time. He gave you a smile then the same brown haired girl from yesterday approached him. He then gave a wider smile then glanced at you and Shisui and gave a thumbs up and you two
"Wooohoooo'd" at him.

You and Shisui then left to the academy.

As you entered the hallways with Shisui, girls gave heart eyes to Shisui. You gave Angry looks as you walked down the hall and girls would whisper to each other...

"Who's that girl?"
"Why is she with Shisui?"
"Is she dating Shisui?"

Anyways Fast forward to class...

You and Shisui Departed since you didn't have a first period class with him.

You had English 3 first period.

You sat all the way in the back near the wall.

You where shuffling through papers when someone tapped you on your right shoulder.

"Hey, can i sit next to you it's my first day.." a boy said. You looked up.

You gasped.. "No way... i mean.. Yes! of course you can go ahead!" You pulled a chair out from the desk next to you

He smiled and sat next to you. You and him where the only ones in the class since you where early.

"So, what dream are you pursuing?" The boy asked.

"Well.. i want to become a great Shinobi like Lord first, Hashirama.. what abput you?" you say

"Wow awesome! I want to become the next Hokage!" The boy gives a wide eye Shut smile.

He then takes his goggles off and rubs his eyes and adds eye drops.

"I'm Obito Uchiha by the way, whats your name?" The boy asked. You know all along it was him and you tried to hide your feelings away from him.

"I'm sorry, excuse me" you said as you got up and ran out the class leaving Obito wondering.

You went to the bathroom and looked yourself in the mirror.

"*sigh* what am I going to do with myself."

You then stood up straight, and walked out the bathroom.

You sighed as you walked back into the class.

You soon bumped into some boys.

There where about a group of 5 boys.

"Sorry." You say as you then proceeded to walk.

One of the guys grabbed one of your hands and pulled you in.

They started to tease you.