The Night Sky

A dark sky above us as we got away. It stopped raining and all I could think about was Obito.

"Are you okay?" Asked the boy who saved me

"Thank you for saving me but What type of question is that?" I said in an angry tone.

"I apologize... your right, but you do realize we are in war at the moment.. we can't let emotions get in our way." Responded the boy.

"I agree... but.. who are you?" I asked.

"I am Sasuke Uchiha.. and you are?" He asked in a concerned tone.

"I am (You first and last name)..."

"Nice meeting you but i have to get back to my camp." He said

"Oh I see..." you looked down at the floor as you where kneeling with on leg.

"Ahh.. would you like to accompany me since your out here alone?" Sasuke asked

"Wouldn't that be something, yes I would like to accompany you." You said.

"Alright let me lead the way."  Sasuke said as he got up.

You got up and you followed him. You guys ran back to his camp which was about an hour from where we were resting at.  We went to his camp where all the rest of the uchiha where hidden at. There where only uchiha, no other clans around.

As we got to the camp where all the uchihas where hidden at everyone got alerted that a stranger was going towards their hideout. As we approached men and women got up and threatens to go away.

"Don't go any further if you wish to live" said a man in a raspy voice. It sounded like it came from up the trees.

"It's okay She's with me." Sasuke says back in a high tone.

They let us pass through and at the end of the little trail in the forest where tents. Everyone stood up from where they where sitting down around the fire. They took out kunai knifes and activated their sharingan.

"I..- i mean no harm please I'm sorry to intrude" you said in a voice full of sorrow.

Sasuke looked at you and warned you "Don't apologize, let me do the talking."

"Brother who do you bring along with"
Questioned a boy with long hair in a low pony tail.

"Relax... this is a girl from the hidden leaf village she presents no harm. Besides I even got my hands full with her since she was being attacked by some hidden in the stone village shinobis."

"Sasuke. I will remind you again that you cannot bring any strangers to the hide out ever again. We don't know if their undercover shinobis and if they could betray us." Said a much older man.

"Yes father, I understand but..." Sasuke got interrupted

"Now, everyone you can relax. Keep anything suspicious goodnight." Said Sasuke s father.

"Hm. Don't mind my father. Let me introduce you to everyone." Sasuke said.

I agreed and proceeded to follow him. As he said I greeted everyone except for one boy leaning against a tree behind the fire pit where everyone was at.

"Who's that" you asked Sasuke.

"That's a friend of mine. His name is Shisui... Shisui of the teleportation..., he's been through heavy things so that's why he keeps his distance from people so he won't get attached to them and loose them."

"I see." You said. But it was t a brush off. You couldn't take your eyes off him for some reason. He was mysterious. You suddenly made eye contact with him. You blushed but in as an awkward moment since he knew you've been staring at him for quite a while now. You looked away but quickly looked back. He was still leaning on the tree with his hands and legs crossed as he was standing up. He closed his eyes and smirked. You where in total embarrassment. You where sitting down around the camp fire with almost everyone. Some people where patrolling the area from the trees and some where asleep inside their tent. Indeed it was pretty. The night shimmered with beautiful stars. I took out the necklace Obito have me from my pocket and I was struggling to put it on.

"Would you like me to help you out?" A soft silky voice said.

You looked up and saw the boy who was leaning on the tree behind you. You gasped and  blushed.

"Yes, that would be great." You responded

"What brings you out here" He asked

"I ah.. well.." you gulped and memories started to fill up in your chest along with some tears. 

"That's ok i understand." He said