Repeat

Your Pov:
It was the next day and you woke up on your bed laying next to Shisui.

You sat up and checked your alarm to see what time it was; it was 9:43am.

You got out of the covers and stood up and walked to the bathroom. You closed the door behind you and started to brush your teeth.

As you where brushing your teeth Shisui opened the bathroom door and went inside with you.

"Good morning Honey!" he said in a funny tone

You giggled "it's not like we're married ya know."

"No.., but.. let's say we are." He sarcastically said

"Haha, very Funny.... Here." You handed him a new toothbrush that was pink.

"Uh... Can i get blue or green instead." Shisui asked

"You get what you get and you don't eat upset sir" you responded in a funny tone

Shisui sighed. "Whatever you say miss"

You where done brushing your teeth so you got behind Shisui and hugged him from behind as he brushed his teeth.

"Aw little girl wants to cuddle with daddy?" Shisui Teased.

"Hold your hormones for tonight, Kay Hun?" You teased back.

Shisui got kinda shocked from your response as he was just joking. "Haaalrighhhttt..." he said in a relaxed tone as he gave you a stoner like facial expression. He continued brushing his teeth.

You patted his belly as you where still hugging him. " Let me Get breakfast ready Hun." You smiled.

"What, i can't have you for breakfast?" He teased

"What did I say?" You gave a stunned look like this lol.

"What did I say?"  You gave a stunned look like this lol

"Yeah... Yeahh... tonight.. blah.. blah.. yackity... yack..." Shisui Continued.

You smiled and winked then headed to the kitchen. You made Chia Banana pancakes (;

You and Shisui ate and got ready to go outside and have fun together.

You and Shisui where walking down Main Street and having the greatest time as you both bought dongo. You where gonna go sit somewhere peacefully to eat it.

"Ooooh! Let's go eat our dongo near the river!" You exclaimed (You know the river where itachi, Kakashi, Asuma, Kuranai...etc fought.)

"Right behind ya. But I gotta go take a leak" shisui says as he paces around grabbing his private area signifying he has too pee real bad.

You chuckled loudly "whatever Shisu.. I mean Saussssskeeee... Just meet me here when your finished with your small buisness." You say

As shisui ran he said "it's not small it's big and you know it!"

You laughed even hard.

——- it's been 3 minutes ——

'Ugh I hate waiting' you said in your thoughts

You looked down at the river. You set your dongo on the top of the fence and you leaned against it
Like so...

You turned slightly and dropped the dongo but you managed to catch it before it fell into the river

You turned slightly and dropped the dongo but you managed to catch it before it fell into the river.. but you almost fall inside the river. Someone grabbed you from your shirt from falling.

You turned around to see who helped you not fall down the river. It was Shisui.

"I guess you are fast for some things."
You say as you panted in fear.

"Hmph, that's not what you said last-" shisui says as he gets cut off.

"GUYS HELP SAKURA'S GONE WILD!" Naruto says while running up to you both.

Sakura comes running angry after him and crunches her hand into a fist.
"Chaaaaaa!!" Sakura yells.

Naruto dodges the hit except for me and shisui.

We both get hit by Sakura and since we where near the fence at the river we fell into it.

You where knocked out cold.
~~~~~~~
you woke up in your room.

"What the fuck happened." You asked yourself.

You went to the living room to check if anyone was there but it was empty.

You decided to go to the bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth.

You put toothpaste on your pink toothbrush.

"Wait.. isn't this shisuis toothbrush. Ew."
'Uh, speaking of shisui where is he.' You said  wondering.

You finally faced the mirror and you couldn't Beleive your eyes.

You where a kid... about 13 years old.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hmm..... What happens next 🤔
Hope you enjoyed loved! 💞