CHAPTER V- Confused Feelings

Start from the beginning

"And to think I was considering forgiving you!" she screamed. "You are every single no-no word in the book. Including the super no-no word!" Walter and Pyrus sat there with their mouths opened. They could not believe what they were seeing.

"You wouldn't!" Jona screamed.

"Oh yeah?" Andy yelled right back. "Well OVEN MITTS, OVEN MITTS, OVEN MITTS!"

Everybody in the Spork froze. A waiter walked over. "Ma'am, I am going to have to ask you to leave."

"Gladly," Andy responded. She said goodbye to Pyrus and Walter. She grabbed her jacket and stormed out of the Spork with her head held high.

Jona sat next to Walter with his head held down. Pyrus froze. He couldn't sit at the same table as him.

"I'm leaving too," Pyrus said, grabbing his things. "See you later Walter." He walked out without even acknowledging Jona. Jona knew why, too. But that cannot be revealed until Chapter 7. Hang in there.

"Wow, man," said Walter. "I can't believe she called you, well, that. And in a public restaurant, too! You must have really upset her."

"Yeah," Jona said as he put his head into his hands. "I'm just under a lot of pressure right now."

Walter rested his hand on Jona's shoulder, and Jona flinched. "You're fine, dude," he said with a reassuring smile. "If anything, she overreacted. I mean, come on. Who gets that angry of murder accusations?" Jona smiled.

"Just remember, pal. If you ever need anybody to talk to anybody, I'm always here for me."

Jona sat up. "Well, there is something I wanted to say to you about-"

"Oh my god, look at the time!" Walter said while looking at his Blackberry Watch. "I have to hurry home. See you later, best friend!" He got up and ran out the door.

Jona looked at him run off. Did he say best friend? He knew he and Walter were close, but- best friends? Jona thought for a moment, and then smiled. He realized deep down he always thought as Walter as his best friend. He was just glad Walter agreed. He still felt confused though. Why? Was it confusion? Or was it something more...

"Sir?" asked the waiter, snapping Jona out of his thoughts. "Are you going to leave yet? The restaurant closed 4 hours ago."

Jona looked outside, realizing it was 3 at night. How long was he thinking for?

"Oh-uh, sorry," he mumbled, and paid the bill as he ran out the door.

'Wait-sir!" the waiter cried after him. "We only accept American dollars!" He looked at the $500 in Monopoly Money that Jona gave to him and shrugged. "I need a new job. And a new Fanfiction."

(WARNING- The Waiter will no longer be appearing in "Child Soap Opera." We apologize for the inconvenience.)

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Duffy threw the ball. It bounced off a red ball and landed an inch away from the white ball.

"Nah. Just not feeling it. You aren't good enough," Jordon Manson critiqued.

"Another dude's ball got stuck in a tree, and another hit you in the eye! You said they were good enough!" Duffy said angrily.

"So? Anyway, I always wanted an excuse to wear an eye patch," Jordon replied. "Also anyway, you're a girl. So nah." He pumped his fist in the air. "Yes! Sexism!"

Duffy walked away angrily. She didn't expect anything else from him, but she was still pissed. Luckily it wasn't up to him to pick the team. It was up to the coach to pick the team.

Over her shoulder she replied, "For what it's worth in this situation your opinion doesn't matter."

As soon as Duffy got home she started playing bocce ball. It usually relieved her stress, but today it only reminded her of the stupid bocce ball player Jordon. She couldn't stand him. She angrily threw the ball pretending the court was his stupid face. She knew she was going to be accepted onto the team, but was pissed regardless.

On top of all of it Andy hadn't forgiven her. She decided to stop by the police station to see if anything new had happened. She was a sucker for law and order.

When she got to the police station everyone was frantic. Another child had been killed in a similar message, but with the message "I don't like your name." The child's name was Edith.

"We're suspecting his murder because of the horrible name his parents gave him."

"Him?"

"Exactly."

"Ouch."

Confused, Duffy left the police station. No one suspected that there was a serial killer on the loose in their own town.