But the day wrapped up amazingly, everyone left and the hotel that hosted the wedding offered to clean the hall for them. So the gang left the hotel after giving heavy thanks to them before they left the hotel grounds and ended up in a stranded park about a five minute walk past the hotel grounds. They chatted and jeered loudly, recalling great moments from the service and making fun of Shiro's confusing speech. After a while of walking, everyone settled around a campfire that still emitted small amount of heat from previous campers. They sat by the quenched fire and talked in more hushed voices. Coran whipped out two containers of soda cans that he had slipped from the hotel that nobody knew where he was keeping them before dishing out the cans. Everyone sipped from their drinks as Keith stood up again. 

"Attention everyone, attention..." Keith called, tapping his finger on his can to mimic a glass. Everyone stopped talking and turned to face Keith with wide smiles. 

"I know everyone's gone, but its just us nine. And I think over the past few chapters- I mean months, we've all grown on each other. Like a mole or a cancerous lump." Keith smiled kindly to everyone. "But I really do appreciate everyone, what they've done and how they've supported me. We all helped each other and so I wanted to thank you. Again. And Amen."

"Amen!" Everyone chanted, kinda like a cult but it was cool. 

Coran jumped to his feet and grinned to everyone around him, his mustache seemingly coming to life too. "Alright everyone, I've got an announcement, so open up your earholes. I'm moving out!" Coran yelled, pointing into the distance. "And by out I mean out. I've decided to travel to the outback and live like the wild beasts there."

Allura frowned. "But Coran, what about our apartment?" 

Coran grinned. "I'm not the only one who can tell you've been wanting to move in with a certain someone for quite a while now." Allura glanced over to her blonde haired companion before blushing slightly and smiling at her friend. 

"And so," Coran continued, turning to face Matt and Shiro. "As my official wedding gift to you both, I would like to hand over ownership of the bar to you two."

Matt and Shiro grinned, jumping to their feet and swarming the man in a huge hug. "So I guess you could rename it something like the... The Shatt Bar!"

They quickly released Coran to glance at each other. "Maybe not that name..." Shiro laughed awkwardly.

"Shitt Pub?" Coran continued to list. 

"Let's think about it later-"

"The Takashat bat!" 

The gang continued to cheer and chat until the black blanket of stars began to fade into a pink sheet over their heads. The sun began to rise which told everyone it was probably time to leave. As everyone stood up to leave, Keith and Lance hurried over to another two people who walked hand in hand with peaceful smiles over their faces. 

"Lotor, Klaizap!" Keith called causing the two to stop in their tracks to face the others. "We, um, well Lance and I..." 

Keith looked nervously over to Lance who lifted his hand to rest on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Look, we know it's been weird with you two." 

Klai and Lotor glanced to each other before looking back to Keith and Lance's hard stares. 

"It- it has?" Klaizap quizzes. 

Lance nodded. "Of course, you not only have to live in a tiny apartment with no garden or balcony access with a dog, but you also have to live with Klaizap's mother!" 

Lotor shrugged. "I don't mind his mother. I like her."

Klaizap scoffed. "I mind." 

Keith smirked. "Exactly, so why don't you two... take our place?"