42

SO

Everyone wanted different people in this chapter soooooo

I'LL BE INCLUDING EVERYONE!

In a later chapter... I know, what a quiznak I am! But it's my birthday tomorrow (Be hapy for me XD) So I wanna make the next chapter long and good so this one will be short and sweet!!! Prepare for acute, fluffy double date! ;D

"MATT! I AM LEAVING IN TEN SECONDS!" Shiro yelled to Matt who was still getting himself ready in their room. Shiro sat in the living room as he looked through his phone. He had been planning something for Matt and Shiro which honestly made him more nervous than excited. Well, maybe more excited than nervous... They had been a couple for over a year had there was no way Shiro saw him and Matt ever breaking up. So why not just... make it official? Of course not now but... not much later either...

Matt pattered into the living room, grinning widely as he struck a pose for Shiro. He was wearing a grey shirt with black jeans while Shiro wore grey pants with a white shirt. Shiro admired Matt's outfit before standing and heading towards the door.

Shiro turned back to Matt just as he was about to open the door. "You sure you wanna do this?"

Matt grinned and nodded. "Of course."

Shiro shrugged, holding the door open for his boyfriend to walk through before they climbed into Shiro's sleek car. Matt was excitedly yapping in the front seat. He was unbelievably enthusiastic about this date. He wanted Hunk and Pidge to go on a real date and offered to bring them somewhere in exchange for him and Shiro to be allowed join in. So they pulled up at Hunk's house as Hunk scrambled out with a yellow shirt, what looked like dull green pants and his usual bandanna. Shiro and Matt whistled as he walked over sheepishly and climbed in. 

"Wow~! Lookin' good Hunky!" Matt cooed. 

I-I do? I was kinda worried." Hunk muttered. 

Shiro shook his head before starting towards Pidge's house she shared with her parents. And Bae Bae. We can't forget Bae Bae. "You look great. We can tell, we have experience." Shiro smiled giving Hunk immediate comfort. He eased into his seat and looked out the window and indulged in conversation only when he was included. 

They pulled up at the house, Shiro honking his car horn to alarm Pidge. Matt drummed against the dashboard acting as a drumroll while Shiro "ooh"ed as they waited for Pidge to make her entrance. As the door finally opened, Shiro ended his droning "ooh" with a climactic raise in pitch while Matt made a symbol noise with his mouth. 

"Well sugar honey ice tea..." Matt mumbled. 

Pidge waved her parents off before running towards Shiro's care. She pulled the door open and slid inside smoothly. When she noticed everyone's eyes on her he blushed, scratching her neck and looking off back to the house. 

"My mom picked the outfit. It's not something I usually wear but..." She trailed off nervously. 

"I think you look amazing." Hunk spoke quickly earning approving nods from Shiro and Matt. Good step, though Shiro never has to encourage Matt and vise versa. They both know they always look good. Except for Matt's white stage. That was hell on earth. 

Pidge smiled and picked at her outfit. "Yeah, maybe I should wear fancy stuff more often." 

Hunk beamed at her boost in confidence. "Yeah, you should." Pidge grinned at Hunk before Shiro finally started up the car. 

Pidge wore a lime green dress. It had a loose skirt with a tighter top half that was secured with a belt. She wore a denim jacket too and on her shoes were black sneakers. She looked adorable really, her chopped hair beginning to grow making it pool around her face. Hunk had to force himself to avert his eyes and instead try indulge in conversation with everyone. 

They pulled up at the restaurant, Hunk scrambling out to open Pidge's door for her as Shiro and Matt suggested. Over the car, Shiro and Matt gave him the thumbs up gesture giving Hunk his own little boost of confidence. As they made their way into the restaurant, Shiro professionally told a man dressed in strange clothes that he had a reservation. The strange man, with even stranger facial hair, lead them to their seats. Pidge couldn't held the man reminded her of Coran who she had briefly met a few times. Though, Coran could never be beaten on the weirdness scale. She thanked the man with a smile as her and Hunk browsed through the menu together. 

Everything on the menu was way to expensive and she didn't bring money. Not than a college kid ever has money, but still! She searched for the cheapest thing and hoped Matt would pay for her. Hunk noticed her distress and gave her a carefree smile. 

"Don't worry. I can pay, just get what you want." Hunk smiled. 

Usually Pidge would refuse kind gestures, but she was hungry. And it was Hunk, her boyfriend! Knowing Hunk he would just persuade her to get something expensive anyway. So Pidge chose a pasta dish while Hunk chose a chicken dish, Shiro getting some weird fish meal while Matt got chicken nuggets on the kids meal. Pidge was already excited, and simply thinking about her pasta made her wriggle with joy. She just wanted to see what the others had planned for later!!!

I probably won't update my other book tomorrow... -.-

Meh, lol, nobody's perfect. 

speaking of not perfect, this isn't proofread! forgive my mistakes :3 I'll edit eventually c;

-Patty'3'