55

I guess you could call these next few chapters the climax and the problem before the solution... if there is one. I've been doing my research unlike I did for my other book -_-

Klaizap sat with a deep scowl over his features as he grumpily awaited a new customer to arrive. Lotor sat awkwardly to his right, wishing it had been Lance or Pidge's shift but Pidge was to take over for Klai later that day. Lotor had signed up to do extra hours seeing as he had nothing better to do anyway. Plus, the only thing he was spending money on lately was food so he didn't even need the extra pay that Hunk offered him for working extra hours. 

As a new customer walked in Klaizap groaned obnoxiously loud causing the lady to send a sharp glare in his direction. Lotor, in a state of panic, leaped up and stepped in front of the cash register that Klaizap was supposed to be attending before smiling charmingly at the new customer. Her anger quickly vanished and was replace by an awe-stricken smile. 

"What can I offer you today Miss?" Lotor spoke charmingly. He nervously took down her order, his eyes glancing to the various buttons on the old, rusted cash machine. As he reached out to press a button he was sure wasn't the right one, Klai stepped to his side, silently pointing to the correct button. Lotor smirked down at Klai before pressing the right button as the small shelf sprung out. Lotor took the girls money before handing the change back.

As the lady walked away Lotor frowned, looking over to Klaizap who remained as agitated as before. "What's making you mad?" Lotor quizzed dully. 

Klai looked over to Lotor before looking away monotonously. "Nothing." He said plainly. 

Lotor rolled his eyes before crossing his arms and leaning backwards against the counter. Hunk stuck his head out his office door, peering around the cafe before looking to Klai and Lotor. "Everything okay?" 

Lotor nodded with a slight smile. "Yes, everything is going swimmingly."

Klaizap emitted a small puff causing Lotor's smile to fall. "Well, almost everything."

Hunk hummed before nodding. "I see, couple issues. Please try sort thing out, I don't want tension in my cafe~!" Hunk sang before disappearing into his office again. 

Before Lotor could even reply snarkily to Klai, the shorter boy spoke. "My mother's boyfriend is coming over." He uttered. 

Lotor's brows furrowed in confusion at the statement. "You don't like him?"

Klaizap snorted. "Nope. I hate him. And I'm pretty sure he wants to move in." Klaizap almost gagged at his own sentence causing Lotor to roll his eyes at his exasperation. "No thank you."

Lotor frowned. "Well, you could just move out. You're going into university soon."

Klaizap's expression lit up and his eyes brightened. "Yeah! Let me live with you!"

Lotor's eyes averted and a sweat broke throughout his body. "I- I don't think that's a great idea..." Lotor hummed awkwardly. 

Klaizap's expression falls but is quickly transformed from upset to suspicious. "You are staying somewhere, right?"

Lotor nods quickly while still not meeting Klai's gaze. "Yeah. I just don't have my own place yet."

"YOU ARE HOMELESS!" Klai screeches causing various heads to turn. Lotor tenses up, his eyes locking onto Klaizap. 

"I am not homeless, I have a place to stay!" 

"Then can't I stay over for a few days?" Klaizap whined. 

Lotor frowned, his shoulders sagging as he spoke. "I'm staying at a friends so you can't come over but... we could go camping or something I guess... Something like that."

Klaizap's expression lit up as he nodded, whipping out his phone before his beam fell. He bit his lip as he looked up to Lotor. Lotor's eyebrows knitted together at Klai's expression but Klai was quick to explain this time. "A-a body was found... I think it was your friend who went missing..." Klai trailed off. 

Lotor's face fell as he lunged forward and snatched the phone from Klai's fingers. "I'm sorry..." Klaizap spoke carefully but Lotor was too occupied to listen. His eyes were wide in fear yet sharp with anger as he stared at the article. Klaizap kept his distance from Lotor as the taller male's hand began to shake. He shoved the phone back to Klai before burying his fingers in his hair and tugging furiously at the white strands. 

Klaizap frowned, but quickly forced himself to mask a smile as he reached out and lay a hand on Lotor's shoulder. "It's okay Lotor, I'm sure they'll find who killed her."

Lotor's grip loosened as he looked down to Klaizap. He smiled softly as he nodded and took a seat at a stool. He dropped his head, his hair masking his true expression. 

His lips were pulled back in a fierce scowl, his perfect teeth bared as he snarled lowly. As if answering Klai's question all too late and to himself he uttered. "That's what I'm worried about."

-_-

So yeahhhh

Also I added Klaitor to the book name. You're welcome, you have the most unique ship in voltron yet and you can't tell me otherwise... unless you wanna name other weird ships. I'm down.

Sorry for the short chapter,I'm quite busy but I will have a new chap out Fridayyyyy

-Patty '3'