END

Yep, despite my endless procrastinating, this book has finally come to and end. But don't leave without reading the epilogue ;)

Keith frowned, looking down to his clammy hands before returning his eyes to the viewing crowd before him who waited expectantly. 

"What can I say? Shiro was great. He was kind, happy, handsome and always knew how to cheer you p after a hard day. I'm sad to see him go, I'll miss him. I know he's gone now, he's off my hands." Keith glanced out of the large room's window to see a single bird flap past. 

But a small smile crept its way onto Keith's lips as another fluttered past to greet it as they chirp melodically together. "But sometime's he was a handful, so I'm glad I can let go. but I feel bad for Matt who has to deal with him."

The hall erupted into claps and laughter as Shiro clapped a hand over Keith's shoulder before spinning him around into a huge bear-hug. "Shut up and go sot down." 

Keith grinned, wrapping his arms around Shiro's chest and grinning into his brother's shoulder. He inhaled deeply, savoring the moment he was sharing with his brother. Shiro had never smelt so good, he had showered for almost two hours, scrubbing himself from head to toe that day. Matt was a lot more nonchalant getting ready,  but nobody could deny they were both equally nervous for that day. 

Perhaps they were excited to start a new future together. Perhaps they were nervous for future problems they would face. Perhaps they were happy they could finally call each other their husband. But for sure, they weren't going to regret this day. 

A wedding cake had been baked, courtesy of the Altea Bakery, and the flowers and snacks were provided by Allura's new florist and sweets shop she had opened with Romelle. All drinks were supplied by their bar of course and the decoration had been assisted by Keith and Lance. Well, they really just said yes to this and no to that, but they felt like they had a huge impact on the two's special day. 

Keith joined Lance's side at their table where Pidge, Hunk, Allura, Romelle, Klaizap, Lotor and Coran all sat. It was a nightmare setting up the hall before the service began, and ever worse that Shiro and Matt decided to have the service and the reception in the same room. But despite how odd their demands were they somehow pulled it off. 

"Alright everyone. I met Matt about... about long ago." Shiro began, flashing a smile at Matt who only deadpanned at his new husband. "But it's been both the best and worst thing that's ever happened to me. Sometimes he made me feel so energetic I could run twenty marathons. Sometimes he made me so tired I felt like I could sleep for the rest of my life and wake up without caring about whatever happened while I was gone." 

Keith smiled. He always felt like that, but he still listened to Shiro's speech. 

"But these past few years have been heaven and hell, life and death, friendship and marriage..." 

Keith believed that that sentence didn't make sense, but sometimes Shiro mixed up English and bullshit. 

"And I hope- no, I know that the rest of the years will be even more heaven and hell, life and death, and friendship and marriage."

Keith wanted to be happy for Shiro, but that was a terrible speech. It didn't even make sense. Then again, when Matt tole Keith how Shiro had proposed, Keith now wasn't surprised. Not to mention how Shiro asked Keith to be his best man. Sometimes Keith was unsure whether Shiro could actually speak English. If he was even human. Honestly, anyone could be an alien.

Despite how confused he was, Keith clapped along with the rest of the people in attendance; Matt's family, their friends, old school and workmates and even some animals came. And my some animals I mean Allura smuggled in the mice.