29

The day was quite busy for Pidge. A lot of customers came in that day despite what she expected. Klaizap was thankfully a fast learner so she had less things to worry about. A group of horny kids came inside, each of them hanging off one of the others, eventually Pidge had to get them out with the help of Lotor who had not left the shop. He was silently on his phone in the corner, at some stage pulling a charger from his pocket and plugging it into a socket in the wall. By the looks of it he wasn't moving at any time,which was agitating Klaizap immensely. When the teens left, a fiery red headed girl came in with a cowering brunette on her tail. The red head was loud and obnoxious while the brunette whimpered behind the table. When they left it was only a relief. An elderly couple came in, and it was impossible to understand what they were talking about. They rambled on endlessly, but they tipped very generously. Pidge hoped they came back. She was running dangerously low on candy in her secret stash. Anyone else keep a secret stash on candy?

Pidge finally had time to take a break, so she sauntered into Hunk's office to check up on him. He was sitting with his head in his hands, humming to himself while sorting through files. He looked as if he had made it through most of them, but he still looked more stressed than he ever has. Pidge walked over, leaning her arms on the table with a smile plastered on her face. 

"Hunk?" Hunk looked up, a smile spreading on his chin. 

"Hey Pidge." He sighed. 

Pidge frowned, grabbing Hunk's hand with both of her's. "Why don't you come out and bake? We have a ton of things left over from the last batch made."

Hunk sighed, giving Pidge a crooked smiled. "I'd love to but I have a ton of work left and-"

Pidge put her hand up. "ah, no buts."

"But-"

"Ah, bap-bup-bip-bub-but. No. What about team Punk? We're like Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde, peanut butter and jelly!"

Hunk rolled his eyes and smiled, dropping his pen and standing up. "I guess I can make a few dozen cookies."

Pidge grinned and held the door open for Hunk. Hunk bowed, walking through the door and walking into the shop. Klaizap quietly said hi to Hunk before returning to his phone. He had a scowl on his face but Pidge decided not to pry. Besides, she wanted to actually do something with Hunk. Since they've started dating they've never went on a date. The closest thing to that was the party, and it was only that night they actually got together. 

Klaizap was texting his mother. He hated her. Despised her. In fact, saying he hated her was an understatement. She had first messaged him earlier, just after he met. She demanded to know where he left to but he didn't want to talk to her so instead he just ignored it and started to work. But it was inevitable talking to her, so he eventually picked up his phone. She was furious to say the least. He brushed her off dully but she wasn't very keen on him taking her lightly. After multiple threats and punishing Klaizap's mother called him. He rolled his eyes, answering the call with a monotonous expression. 

"Yes?" 

"How dare you leave the house! When you come back you are never leaving this building ever again! Do you hear me?!" Klaizap's mother screeched. 

"How do you expect me to go to school then?" Klaizap spoke back. 

His mother gasped on the opposite end of the call. "Just wait until you come home young man! Wait until me and your father sit down with you, you'll be sorry!" She yelled. 

Klaizap rolled his eyes. "I'm already shaking." He droned. 

"Klaizap... Ugh!" His mother screamed, the call ending immediately after.