15

It's been a while my friends. And since I haven't seen you all in so long I decided to focus on a character you haven't seen in so long either 》:) 

Don't worry, in not planning anything weird... yet.

Business was slow today, though that was expected on a weekday. That's why Shiro decided to invite some people over - well Shiro and Matt. Matt said he wanted to invite his sister over so she could formally meet Shiro, and while he was at it he suggested for Allura and Coran to meet her too. Pidge, who is Matt's sister, said she was going to bring a friend along, and a only minutes after the others had arrived Keith announced he was coming over too with a friend. Shiro was honestly excited for that. Keith had never brought over a friend; and this is the "friend" me had moved in with. So really, with only three quiet customers in the back corner, all of their friends were coming together to finally meet each other.

The first to arrive was Allura and her yappy roommate Coran. (WARNING I decided not to make Coran as old as he is in the show. I KNOW, and I'm sorry, but he will still have his beautiful muscache and his fabulous mullet!)

The two showed up with snacks Allura had prepared and smoothies Coran had blended up; though nobody was going to drink them. Shiro reached over the counter to give Allura a slight peck on the cheek, Matt mimicking his actions. Coran gave a polite nod, deciding today to be more polite. But Shiro knew that wouldn't last long. 

The next to arrive was Pidge and Hunk. Allura's eyes shone when they landed on Hunk, immediately gasping and cheering the boys name. Hunk almost immediately recognised her, in response making his way over and hugging her tightly. Pidge pouted slightly, but soon turned away and went to greet her older brother. She slapped his hand, and in return he slapped the back of her hand. They both, in sync, touched eat others shoulders and pulled back quickly and hissing, shaking their hands as if they were burned. Some weird ritual Shiro supposed. Knowing the Holt siblings, they're too weird for it to be called just a handshake.

"Hey Pidge, how's it going?" Matt smiled as he leaned on the granite counter to speak to his sister.

"Great ever since you left." She replied cheekily. Matt chuckled and ruffled her hair, then turning to introduce himself to Hunk. Shiro followed Matt, greeting the larger boy kindly. Shiro then turned to Pidge.

"So Katie, what did you do with Matt's old room?" He asked.

Pidge slyly smirked. "We're turning it into a hobby room. Which means computers for me and dad and knitting and yoga for mom.  So that means a cosy room with a comfy couch where I can bask in the silence without Matt chanting "Andy's coming!" Before collapsing to the floor every second of peace I get." Pidge spoke, using hand gestures to emphasize parts she thought was important.

Shiro chuckled at the girls passion in explaining how relieved she was that her brother was gone.  A dark expression washed over her face as she deeply spoke. "Those were dark times. It was funny for a week, but it got old very soon." Shiro patted Pidge's shoulder.

"But it's been different. Its weirdly empty without his screeching and chanting every second." Pidge spoke quietly. She then blocked her mouth so her brother couldn't hear. "Don't tell Matt that though, he'd probably cry."

The bell at the door rang, signalling now customers had walked in. Shiro beamed at the sight of his little brother. "Keith!" Shiro cheered, walking out from behind the counter to hug his brother. Matt quickly skipped out from behind the counter to say hi to Keith too. Keith grinned at his brother, wrapping his arms around Shiro's shoulder in a quick hug. Keith then turned to Matt.