10

Sorry for lack of update yesterday, I fell asleep doing my homework so I forgot to update 😂

Lance's apartment was one of the most amazing ones he'd ever been in. With off-white walls and soft carpets in the living room with extremely comfortable yet homey furniture, Keith could immediately get comfortable and make himself at home. There was a quite large TV and an oak coffee table, comfortable black leather couches lined with nice pillows. Not to mention a large window with beige curtains. Though there were some unusual statues Keith couldn't help but notice. The living room was amazing in Keith's eyes. He'd never seen such a beautiful and elegant yet warm and cosy home before.

The kitchen and dining room was just beside the living room, no door separating them, just an arch. The dining room had White walls and grey tiles on the floor, a table for two sat against the walls, dark marble counters with decent kitchen supplies and utensils on the other side of the room. There was even a balcony with a decent view of the small area they lived in. Keith's jaw had dropped when he saw it. There was house plants here and there, which Keith could tell were well cared for by the vibrant colours they showed off, the plants almost seeming to be proud of themselves and flourishing when you looked at them.

The bathroom had light grey walls, white tiles and a nice looking bathtub, as well as a toilet and sink of course. In the bathroom attached to the bedroom, the only bedroom at that, was smaller with black tiles and soft blue-white walls and had a shower rather than a bath. And the bedroom was delightful, with baby blue walls and a large bed with white and blue plaid sheets. There was an oak closet, a vanity table, night stands, lamps and even more bright plants. And in the corner was a small animal bed, Keith's chest immediately tightening at the sight.

Each room was small, yet not too small. Just small enough to be cosy yet not cramped. The only problem was the lack of another sleeping space. But Keith decided to ignore that for now, re-entering the living room where Lance was seated reading a magazine. His eyes tore away from the magazine to meet Keith's own violet ones. He smiled brightly like the room he was in, though his smile was much brighter, and tilted his head slightly. Keith couldn't help notice the reading glasses perched on Lance's nose.

"so, what do you think of the place?" He asked, using his index finger to nudge the glasses up his nose again.

Keith sighed and looked around the living room again. A content smile spread across his face. "It's amazing, but what's with the weird statue looking things?" Keith pointed to a strange object in the corner of the room. Lance's eyes turned to the corner, a smile instantly forming on his face.

"You mean the tower?" Lance closed the magazine and placed it on the table, then taking the glasses of he dropped them on the table too. "You don't have any allergies, do you?" Asked Lance as he stood up, stretching slightly allowing his plaid shirt to ride up his stomach before dropping with his arms.

Keith shook his head in response, biting his lip nervously.

"Well, that statue in the corner is a tower. A cat tower to be precise." Lance spoke matter-of-factly. Keith raised his eyebrows.

"So you have a cat?" Keith asked, thinking back to the various unpleasant encounters with animals.

"Yeah, she's a sweetie. Let me get her so you can meet her." Lance spoke excitedly, spinning around.

"You really don't need to-" But before Keith could stop his, Lance had already began his search for his pet.

"Blue~" He sang, looking around.

"Blue?" Keith asked.

"Yeah, her coat kinda looks blue and her eyes are a gorgeous turquoise colour!" Lance seemed to be bragging about his pet. A soft meow rung from the entrance of the living room into the hall where you could find the bedroom and bathroom. The only entrance to the kitchen was through the living room. "Ah! There she is!"

In strutted a short cat, her tail high in the air as she made her way to Lance, not noticing Keith behind the couch. Her coat was truly nice looking, the short hair looking slightly blue yet had a silver shimmer and her eyes were a vibrant colour as Lance said.

(There is an image at the top is the chapter of the cat I though of, but with eyes kinda like the water in tropical waters!!)

"Hello blue, this is Keith's he's our new housemate, so be nice!" Lance spoke, pointing to Keith. The cat's eyes followed Lance's finger until it's gaze fell on Keith. Keith shifted from foot to foot awkwardly.

"Hi." Keith said. What else was he supposed to say to a damn cat?

The cat trotted over to Keith, sniffing Keith's ankles before rubbing itself against his lower legs. Lance's eyes brightened at the sight. "See? She already loves you! It took her a week just to warm up to Allura!" Keith's eyes turned up to meet Lance's.

"You know Allura?" Keith spoke.

"Of course, she is my cousin after all!" Then Lance's eyebrows knitted together. "And you know her?" He asked.

"Yeah, she used to live under me and Shiro's apartment with an old crazy man called Coran." Keith replied. Lance laughed.

"Yeah, Coran's a but crazy." Lance smiled fondly, but his face then flushed red at a memory he had of Allura. She was telling his about her neighbour, about how she worked with the older one and the younger one had been single for a few years now. She and her co-worker had been planning to get the two together for a while now, despite how much Lance's protested on them having a blind date. And now Lance was beginning to think that Keith was that other guy.

"Hey Keith, your brother, Shiro was it?" Keith nodded. Damn even the name was familiar. "He doesn't work with Allura, does he?" Keith tapped his chin in thought, his lips puckering until he made a face that was as if he was thinking that he was being stupid.

"Yeah he-" Keith's face dropped, his cheeks flushing slightly. "does."

Keith remembered Shiro pestering him about hooking up with someone. Allura, the one who made the sandwiches he practically lived off, had a cousin who had been living alone for years now. He constantly tried to get him to go on a date with the guy telling him how nice and cute he was. He apparently saw him when he visited Allura. And now it just so happened that Keith was currently living with the guy. He was almost positive of it.

Was it faith? A coincidence? Luck? Or misfortune? Whatever it was, it had both boys stop and think about what they had gotten themselves into. Would this temporary alliance be the beginning of something great, or the beginning of the end?

And here is some cute ass pics I found with voltron and cats

Lance and blue OwO

So cute :3