Valnetine's Day!

I had planned to releave this earlier,but Wattpad had other plans haha. The next official chapter will be released Wednesday as usual :) So enjoy this Valentine's fluff That is NOT relevant to the current timeline. I repeat;

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT RELEVANT TO THE CURRENT TIME

"Happy Valentine's!" LAnce cheered as he handed to bouquet of red roses to Keith. 

Keith smiled brightly, gladly accepting his boyfriend's gift and wrapping his arms around the taller boy.

"You too." Keith pressed his lips to Lance's as they made their way to the kitchen. Keith handed Lance his own gift, a large silver box with a ribbon bound around it. Lance gave a curious look as he wearily opened the box. To Lance's delight, he found a small red cat inside. Lance squealed and wrapped his arm around Keith, showering him with kisses. Lance scooped the kitten up and stroked it small stomach scratched its back.it purred and mewled in joy as he pounced around the two boys. 

"What shall we call you little guy. Guy?" Keith gave a nod to confirm the cat's gender. "Guy." Lance repeated. 

"What about... Ginger." Keith spoke. 

Lance gave Keith an almost disgusted look. No, scratch that. Lance gave Keith a certainly disgusted look.

"You are never allowed name anything. Not even a door knob." He seethed. Although it was (mainly) fake anger, his words sounded almost furious. Keith held his hands up in defeat.

"How about... Red?" Keith spoke unsurely.

Lance gave a thoughtful look before nodding. "You have redeemed yourself." Lance held the cat up to his face and smiled gleefully. "Alright, you are now called Red. And you will meet Blue, and then we will get lots of other cats and make the rainbow!" Lance laughed. 

"Speak of the devil." Blue strutted inside, her tail high and her chin facing the sky. But when her eyes landed on Red she froze and Lance immediately filled with dread. 

"Keith should we have done research before we introduced the cats?" Asked Lance wearily. 

"Probably." Keith spoke. He never did research. Not even in school for work and projects.

Blue edged closer and closer by the minute yet at a pace slower than a snail. With every step she took Lance grew more and more scared of the situation. He wrung his hands together as the two felines met. Their noses touched against each other and before they knew it, Blue was rubbing against the new cat, almost as if hugging the cat. But it was probably something weird like spreading her scent or something. I don't know, I'm not an expert I just imagined it would be cute.

Lance sighed in relief. He pressed a kiss to his boyfriend's cheek and leaned against him. They then shared a ton of chocolates and gave the cats food that wouldn't poison them while they watched sappy romance movies together. Thy were wrapped in warm wool blankets and the cats lay on their laps while they shared unhealthy food. There wasn't a better way to share a Valentine's day... unless Harry Styles rolled in or something. Damn that would be the best Valentines ever. Lance smiled to himself as he lay his head on Keith's shoulder. That moment was great though, even if Harry Styles wasn't there.

Was it good enough despite how short it was?  -.-