Chapter 29

The drive surprisingly wasn't quiet, Zayn and Erica talked about his band and the upcoming tour. Heather and Hannah who were sitting between their parents, hadn't said a word since they got in the limo. Zayn kept a close eye on Hannah and her body language, showed that she wasn't worried a bit, or feeling any guilt about what she had done.

Zayn believed that Hannah had played the biggest part in what happened. He had seen in the past where she encouraged Heather to come along with her, Yes of course his daughter was also to blame, she followed and listened to Hannah when she knew better than to do that. Especially after Zayn had already reminded her of the rules and everything.

Even though Zayn continued to think about how he was going to handle this situation, he continued to inform Erica about everything she wanted to know. She was currently finding out more about Zayn's band mates and Heather, along with Zayn's ex, named purple hair.

Erica frowned when she heard about how purple hair had treated Heather, she was shocked, because she honestly is a incredibly sweet girl. Today was the first time she had ever seen Heather do anything relatively disrespectful. Zayn chuckled and assured her that Heather definitely had her moments and she had seen one today, hands down.

"That was absolutely nothing new for Hannah, that happens almost every time we go to the store. She doesn't necessarily run off, but it's always a struggle to get her to behave, " Erica complains shaking her head slightly.

The limo pulled up to a red light and waited for the light to change green, Zayn looked over across the seat and looked at Erica, he admired her dimple and how beautiful she was and her having no idea, made it even more apalling to him. She was drop dead gorgeous. Zayn smiled to himself but then it disappeared, acknowledging what Erica had just said about Hannah. Since the first time he saw Hannah,he knew exactly why she had such a bad attitude problem and, that was because Erica had allowed her to get away with everything for such a long time. Hannah quickly realized it didn't really matter what she did, all she would get is a stern look, a lecture or being grounded.

" I understand. I know how you feel." Zayn replied, remembering how frustrated he was when he first got Heather and couldn't get her to do anything that he told her to do, until he spanked her. He knew that he was going to have to get Erica to understand that Hannah needed an attitude adjustment and that a simple scolding, grounding, or lecture wouldn't cut it.

The limo pulled up in front of his house and Zayn opened the door, stepping to the side and allowing everyone out. Heather hadn't spoke a word, nor looked at her daddy since it happened. Heather felt the dread begin to build up in her stomach and despite her liking Hannah so much, she was really starting to get mad at her for talking her into doing something stupid. Hannah could be very persuasive and it always got her in trouble. Hannah didn't even look phased about what happened, she went on with her normal day and shrugged Heather off now. She had planted a smile on her face, and she was skipping towards the front porch right now. Zayn walked up to the house along with Erica, he opened the door and waited for everyone to enter then closed the door. Erica looked around the house, going from one room to the next, getting more impressed minute by minute, how beautiful it was.

"Heather, go to your room," Zayn turned around and told his daughter.

Heather looked at her daddy and frowned at him, completely disobeying him, which caught his attention and made him slightly angry. Heather was upset about the whole situation, she was going to get in even more trouble for not listening, but she found it incredibly unfair that she was going to get punished and Hannah wasn't.

"Room! Now! Heather!" Zayn hollered this, time glaring at her. Heather just started crying but obeyed her dad while stomping up the stairs to her room, not caring anymore if her daddy heard it or saw her. She was furious. She didn't understand why her daddy would punish her, but Hannah would get off scott free, she was the ringleader of what happened and she should get more punishment.