Chapter 17

They walked hand in hand downstairs to where the girl with purple hair was sitting. With every step Heather took, she dreaded it. She knew she had to be nice, and she was not sure how she was going to do that.

"Sophie, I would like you to meet my daughter, Heather." Zayn said as soon as they had reached her.

Sophie looked at Heather, and feigned a smile. She stood up and put her arm around Zayns waist.
"My aren't you just a cutey!" she said.

Heather took a even more instant dislike to her. Especially when she is trying to take her daddy away from her.
No way was she going to let that happen.

"Heather? Don't you have something to say to Sophie." Zayn asked watching her closely.
Heather couldn't believe her daddy wanted her to be nice to purple hair.
But she knew she had to play it cool at first.
She mustered up the best fake smile.

"Nice to meet you Sophie."

After the fake pleasantries they all piled into the limousine.
Heather ignored Sophie who tried to open a conversation with her. She watched the scenery go by.
When she turned around, what she saw almost made her sick.
Purple hair and her daddy were kissing each others face off!
Heather angrily moved as far as she could from Purple hair, she was now determined more then ever to get rid of her.

When they reached the restaurant, they were ushered to a secluded section.
Niall was sitting in the booth next to a pretty red headed girl.
Harry was sitting next to a pretty black haired girl.
Louis was sitting next to a brown haired girl.
Liam was also sitting next to a black haired girl.
Well any hair color was better then purple!

"Hi, everyone. Good to see you again. This is Sophie my girlfriend."
Heather made a gagging noise that made Zayn give her a hard look.
The girl sitting next to Niall giggled. Heather knew right away she was going to like her.
"Please introduce your girlfriends." Zayn said pulling Heather into the booth next to Liam and then sitting down, with purple hair sitting next to him.

Niall cleared his throat. "This is Annie."

Harry put his arm around the girl next to him. "This is Tiffany."

"This is Emma." Louis told everyone with a huge grin on his face.

"Last but not least this is Priyanka." Liam said trying to hide his blushing cheeks.

Everyone took the menu and decided what they wanted. Heather made sure she was on her best behavior. Her bottom still hurt from the spanking she just got before leaving home.
After they placed there orders, everyone who had a girlfriend, found them to be interesting and they were making out. Heather looked around her. Even her daddy had his head tipped towards purple hair kissing.
She felt out of place.
Annie took some crayons out of her purse and passes them to Heather.
" I keep these in my purse, especially when I'm watching my niece."

Heather took them eagerly and turned her paper placemat over and started drawing.

After everyone got there fill of food, they said there good byes.

The drive home was the same. Kissing, not coming up for air.
Heather was starting to feel ignored and was getting madder by the minute.
When they got home. Ossie was waiting for them.

"Mr. Malik, there is a important phone call for you in your den." Ossie said, finishing her dusting on the bannister and making her way back to the kitchen.

Zayn leaned over and kissed Sophie.
" I won't be long."

As soon as he disappeared into his den. Heather takes one last look at purple hair and starts leaving the room.

"Not so fast you redheaded snippet! I know you don't like me. You can pretend all you want."
Heather glared at purple hair, how dare her call her names.
She marched back over to where purple hair was standing.

" I don't like you! You are trying to take my daddy away from me! You also have Purple hair!"

Sophie's eyes flashed dangerously at Heather.

"Let's get one thing straight. I'm not going anywhere. So you better just get used to the idea."

"Don't hold your breath Purple hair!"
Heather yelled back as she ran up the stairs, just as Zayn came out of his den.

"Everything ok?" he asked his eyes darting to the stairs, where his daughter had just disappeared.

Sophie linked her arm through his.

"Nothing I couldn't handle dear, Heather and I were just getting to know each other. She is such a sweetheart, but must be a handful."
Zayn laughed. "Nothing I can't handle my dear."

(Will update again later, next chapter Heather tries to get rid of purple hair. Do you think she is successful or does it back fire on her?)