Chapter 22

After dinner Hannah and Heather thought about their plan to get rid of Purple Hair. They were laying around Heathers room tossing ideas back and forth.

"We could put food coloring in her shampoo." Hannah said, crossing her arms under her head.

"I don't think I want to go that drastic, I could get in a lot of trouble." Heather said shaking her head no.

"Ok well let's look at the facts, your daddy wants to marry her," Heather made a face," but you don't like her. You have tried some minor pranks that wasn't working, she ignored them. They are supposed to meet up for lunch tomorrow downtown."

Heather snapped her fingers, "that's it!"

Hannah looked confused," What are you talking about?"

"My dad is going to be busy at the studio tomorrow, he is supposed to meet up with purple hair at a restaurant, they haven't yet decided yet, where they are going. I overheard purple hair say that she would leave a note for my dad, where to meet her. I'll find the letter and change the location on it. It will cause them to argue and cause problems in there relationship."

Heather smiled, she was going to get rid of Purple hair once and for all.

"Oh I get it! They'll be in two different places waiting on eachother?"
Hannah said bouncing to a sitting position, getting excited too.

"Yep!" Heather said laughing.

"Just one question, how are you going to copy purple hairs writing?" Hannah asked with a worried expression on her face.

Heather frowned for a minute, thinking. Then smiled. "I can easily copy her hand writing. She doesn't write all fancy like daddy, just glad that it wasn't daddy leaving a note for her, otherwise I would never be able to pull this off."

Hannah and Heather continued making plans, they decided that Heather would find the note and make a copy of it, but change the name of the restaurant. Hannah would shadow Purple hair and use a walkie talkie, to keep Heather informed on what was going on. Heather would shadow her daddy.

"Seriously, Heather. We cannot get caught, cause of one of your crazy plans. Not sure I can take another one of your daddy's spankings." She remembered getting spanked for the first time.

"Relax. We won't get caught. I'm more worried about pulling this off and getting rid of her!
Heather said shutting her dresser drawer with a bang, handing Hannah a walkie talkie.

"Just make sure you take my extra bike and don't lose purple hair and don't let her see you."

They hid the walkie talkies under her mattress and watched a movie, until Zayn came in and told them it was time for bed.
They both changed into their nightgowns and slid under the covers.
They both thought about the covert operation that they were about to do, and were hoping it would work out the way they both wanted.
They fell asleep dreaming of there plan.

(Sorry it's a short update, working on the next one. Just wanted to get something posted!)